TUNES...what kind and WHY

tombodd

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 jetta
:DHey guys I have a question regarding the tunes that are being used by the members. It seems the majority are Malone tunes Uni's,. Rockets.etc. So why did you pick your tunes? And for example why don't more guys use the tunes from Kerma, or edge? Thanks for your input.

Shawnz

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta GLS TDI, ex-O1M
Cost, reputation, customer service, availability, proximity, DYI or mail in the ECU etc etc. Basically pick your poison.

I chose Malone based on reputation, cost and I won't have downtime mailing my ECU out. Flashzilla (the programmer) on sale for $190 was just icing on the cake.

_MattMan

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Jetta GLS Wagon 5sp
Recommend Malone tune

Highly recommend Malone - I am currently using their EcoTune with stock injectors but hopefully I will finally get my Bosch T4 (1019) injectors soon and will give my Stage 3 tune another try.:D Can't go wrong, service is top notch and their product speaks for itself.

JB05

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Golf,2005,anthracite blue
Malone had a group buy at the time for the B4's, but he let me in on it. I purchased a flashzilla so I would not have any down time on my daily driver. I like the added HP, and Mark is very good to deal with.