Tulley VW in Nashua NH sells VW franchise

n1das

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2014 BMW 535xd ///M-Sport, 2012 BMW X5 Xdrive35d, former 3x TDI owner
Here's an interesting email I received today. I'm on Tulley VW's email list since I bought my 2010 JSW TDI there. From my experience, I've found Tulley VW in Nashua NH to be one of the better VW dealers out there.

Email follows:

December 20, 2012

Dear Tulley Volkswagen Customer,

In 1995 Tulley Automotive purchased the Volkswagen Dealership and has enjoyed the many relationships that have developed since that time.

This letter is to make you aware that Tulley Volkswagen has sold the Volkswagen Franchise to AutoFair Automotive. AutoFair Automotive will be moving the Volkswagen operations to 717 Route 101A Merrimack, NH 03054 (adjacent to Nashua Harley Davidson). The transition will officially take place on December 31, 2012 and AutoFair will officially open their doors for sales on Tuesday January 1, 2013. The service department will be open on Wednesday January 2, 2013. Until that time, Tulley VW will continue to provide you with your VW needs in sales, service and parts. We are confident that this transition will take place without any inconvenience to you.

Tulley Volkswagen is very grateful for the opportunity you have allowed us in servicing your Volkswagen necessities over the years. Tulley Automotive will continue its longstanding commitment to the Buick, GMC Truck, Mazda and BMW brands. This will continue to include our wide selection of Pre-Owned vehicles and state of the art Body Shop.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 603-888-0550. The telephone number for AutoFair will be 603-521-1615 and the website will be AutoFairvw.com.

Sincerely,

The Tulley Family

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
Interesting.... Is the New VW place going to be the old Saturn dealership on 101?

n1das

TDI
Interesting.... Is the New VW place going to be the old Saturn dealership on 101?
Nashua HD is supposedly on the hill next to (The) Home Depot, where 101A curves to the left as you head West into Merrimack. I suspect the New VW place will be in the same neighborhood. This is a little farther down than the old Saturn dealership location (in Nashua).

I'll check it out soon.

BuzzinNH

TDI
Jetta Sport Wagon
I was in that area yesterday and see no sign of a new dealer in the location. Unless they will be taking up part of the HD building at 717 Milford Rd. It is a big building that has housed used car dealers at times, but I did not see any changes or indication that it was going to be a VW dealer in a week. I am not thrilled as I have had a good history with Tully. The new dealer will be closer to my house, but Tully was close to work.

n1das

TDI
Drove by there today and found them. They are located in the SAME building as the HD dealership. HD on the left, AutoFair VW on the right.

Green Hare

TDI
2010 Golf TDI
Drove by there today and found them. They are located in the SAME building as the HD dealership. HD on the left, AutoFair VW on the right.
Hogs and Bugs under one roof? Quite curious... Not too far off from VWs stuffed into a tiny showroom full of Mazdas?