Trade-in day: 2004 Passat TDI

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
You'll miss it... so why trade it? I wouldn't give up mine. Especially not for anything wearing a bowtie, LOL. :p

oilhammer

TDI
Why not? Never had a failure in over a dozen Chevys.....
Because you never kept them long enough.... DURRRR... :rolleyes: That is why you've had "a dozen" of them.

I still have the very first new car I purchased! OVER TWENTY YEARS AGO!!!! Oh the horror!!! (BTW, it's a Volkswagen!) ;)

oilhammer

TDI
Thanks for resurrecting a 3 month old post to poke fun at me, though. :p Gotta love peeps who don't own TDIs hangin' around the TDI club because they have nothing better to do. Sad, really. :(

tdi90hp

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI 6 speed(gone but NEVER forgotten)
Thanks for resurrecting a 3 month old post to poke fun at me, though. :p Gotta love peeps who don't own TDIs hangin' around the TDI club because they have nothing better to do. Sad, really. :(
where is the poking of fun? I have told you many times I respect your general mechanical knowledge and yet you respect nothing I say but back to my original question to you....why would you not buy anything with a bowtie? no poking of fun...an honest question...

tdi90hp

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI 6 speed(gone but NEVER forgotten)
it's sad for a 12 year veteran of this site to want to keep learning and reading about TDIs after having owned 5 of them and leaning towards buying a new one in a year or 2? where is the sadness sir? is it not a free country?
because I don't currently drive a diesel makes me less of a member?