TPMS light wont reset..2011 jetta

forrest resto`s

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 jetta tdi auto rc2 2013 passat tdi 2015 passat tdi auto 2011 jetta tdi nav. s'roof..man. dpf delete 1970 GTO JUDGE 520 HP
2011 jetta..Has the indirect system ( ABS sensors).. checked with vcds while driving, All 4 abs sensers read same kph, so they are working apparently?..wont reset even with vcds ( code 02214 after scan), clears then Immediately comes right back. No change in tires.. One tire was low, all now exactly the same ((@ 40 psi)..Button in glove box does nothing. Also held in for 15 sec.. Tried driving at 60 mph for 20 miles.. nope wont reset.. Light just stays solid on ...Any ideas? Has worked in past , no problems..Now TPMS light is stuck on! Searched here and all over.. No solutions I could find?..Thanx!

Last edited:

forrest resto`s

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 jetta tdi auto rc2 2013 passat tdi 2015 passat tdi auto 2011 jetta tdi nav. s'roof..man. dpf delete 1970 GTO JUDGE 520 HP
Anybody have some additional info for me to check?.Something else to try?. PLEASE?,,What could be causing this? Possible brain fart? (I'm 65)..Own a shop and frustrates me when I cannot figure something out..This is my car BTW..Not one to beg.. but I'm BEGGIN'..anyone?.. Thanx!.. Forrest

Last edited:

super1

Veteran Member
TDI
none
Anybody have some additional info for me to check?.Something else to try?. PLEASE?,,What could be causing this? Possible brain fart? (I'm 65)..Own a shop and frustrates me when I cannot figure something out..This is my car BTW..Not one to beg.. but I'm BEGGIN'..anyone?.. Thanx!.. Forrest
Not sure is it going to help you or is this how you reset it through the VCDS
Car might need to be updated

forrest resto`s

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanx super1..but the instructions I don't believe applies to my particular car (2011 jetta highline/comfortline?).. part of the process says I need to "press and hold Tire Pressure Monitoring Button (E492) AND the ASR/ESP Button (E256) " My car does not have these buttons.. I really appreciate the help though! I honestly have NEVER had any "shop/dealer" ever touch any of my present/past cars for 35 years+ which are/have been many..Surely there must be a way to reprogram/solve this in my shop with VCDS or something? Thanx! For all!

Last edited: