touareg injector for 1.9tdi pd , how to register in the ECU

yuru7566

TDI
GOLF 4
can you tell me a link to a post on the forum where they prescribed 560 kubikov injectors? or who knows what beep signals to enter for 560 injectors ?

yuru7566

TDI
GOLF 4
Have you installed this PDE and have problems?
I put the Tuareg injectors on the ASZ ECU program and the problem is that on the top ( 2000-4800rpm) less fuel than it was with the ASZ 073al injectors. how to increase the amount of fuel on the Tuareg injectors? other than increasing the duration

tdi_my live

Veteran Member
TDI
Skoda Fabia
how do you notice that there is less fuel available?
If you compare the BUK and the ASZ durations, then the amount of injection must be greater because it makes the same amount in less duration. But very little less duration. it should be the same with the Touareg PDE.
With PD there is no other option than to work with duration.

yuru7566

TDI
GOLF 4
how do you notice that there is less fuel available?
If you compare the BUK and the ASZ durations, then the amount of injection must be greater because it makes the same amount in less duration. But very little less duration. it should be the same with the Touareg PDE.
With PD there is no other option than to work with duration.
on the same firmware, after changing the injectors from 073al to Tuareg, the smoke disappeared and the ride became weaker. , but only at the top. with 3000rpm and higher . everyone says that the map of BIP signals should be rewritten from edk16 Tuareg to the map of BIP signals edk15. where is this map ???

yuru7566

TDI
GOLF 4
the problem of installing Tuareg injectors on 1.9 TDI was partially solved . now stable idle speed. and the value of the BIP signals in the 23 group from 80 fell to 20. at high rpm, the car went a little better, but because of the turbine not configured, I can't check the traction at high rpm yet . the BIP signal cards were copied from the Tuareg 5.0 TDI firmware . tdi_my live helped. thank him. he had a vinolz where you could see what beep signals for 560er injectors.