Touareg Buyback post modification

Brklynkid

TDI
2013 Touareg lux
Hi members
I have a 2013 Touareg tdi lux which I bought post emissions modification with about 65k on Odo.
Recently Treg went into limp mode and wouldn’t go more than 10 mph with check engine light. Scanner pulled egr code.
It’s been towed to VW but after 1 month and egr replacement still no improvement. I called vw corporate service and they said next step is to replace mass airflow and regenerate dpf. Does anyone know why this repair process is so painfully slow? I also requested vw buyback option and was wondering if anyone has done this post diesel gate modification . VW corporate said they will look at my case and give me decision in 20 days. Im hoping others may share their experience . Thanks in advance

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
As long as they are trying to repair your vehicle you are hung. Getting a buyback now is a far off wish, but may happen. It won't be before they quit and give up on the repairing though. Good luck with it! Whatever you do stay calm and know the Extended Emissions warranty that goes with these vehicles. You can't get what is decreed by the court if you don't even know what that is. It can be frustrating but keep your cool.

TurboABA

Top Post Dawg
TDI
RIP-2010 Jetta 6spd 2014 Touareg Execline
It's probably taking so long because they don't have competent people on it, or because they can't get replacement parts, or both......
You should've gotten a loaner vehicle, so just ride it out.