Totalled 2011 Jetta TDI. Rawtek Exhaust, Malone Tuned ECU. DSG, 17in Wheels. CHEAP

JettaRekt

TDI
2011 Jetta Sportswagen
Totalled my Jetta 2011 Sportswagen yesterday. I have a few days to get my stuff off of it, but need to replace with stock parts. I have the rawtek eco delete exhaust and it was installed and tuned by Digi Sports up in Denton for the Malone Stage II, ECU and DSG. I think I spent $2500 for all of it after it was said and done.

I'll swap the exhaust for your stock exhaust for $250.

For the ECU and DSG, I'm not sure exactly what that intales, but if you can figure it out, I will give you both tuned in trade for your stock ones for $200. That is $800 off, I spent $500 to tune each. I was told you need the ECU, DSG, and the key, which is fine, just not 100% on that. If you can find out by Monday this is a HUGE steal.

The car is at a shop in Garland up on a rack, I can meet you there Monday and we can put them both on and the shop will swap them, ill pay for that out of my end.

I also have some nice 17in wheels and tires that I am taking off. The tires literally have under 500 miles, I Just bought them. Wheels were off a Passat. Considering the tires, I'll do those for $500 and I don't need to swap. Putting the stock rims back on myself. Tires are 225 45 17 OHTSU FP7000 94W TIRE P225/45R17 R17

I'll get a picture of the wheels tomorrow, but they basically look like this...
http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m4bjDo1KcFHS8T4fzC42DOA.jpg

Anyway, if you are interested in this, or any other parts, text me because time is of the essence. The insurance company wants it on Monday, but I figure I can stall a few days. Damage is to the front right fender and the bottom of the car, interior and most of the car is pristine.

AJ 860-880-0655 is my google number, text me there

Last edited: