Toronto GTA GTG October

ProPAL

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Bora TDI GLS Black/Black & 2003 Golf TDI GLS Silver/Black
I keep waiting for a GTG that fits my schedule but nothing ever works out lately.

I still need Stage II program Tazz which you know and I still have your boost gauge so if this date (undetermined @ this time) works we'll get those installed.

Barrie VW wold be nice place to hold the GTG I'm down with that. Can someone post the Poll to choose the date?

Muggins

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Golf GL 4dr 5spd
Hawkstone is the location. I haven't made arrangements with Autohaus Barrie.

Thought I would ask for that favour when the weather turns really bad and we need indoor space for sure.

Muggins

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Golf GL 4dr 5spd
Hawkstone is only about 20 km from Barrie. Up Hwy 11 to the 10th line of Oro.

Ohmaghoo has a place which he has kindly offered.

See the thread in the Ontario section titled Warning for those who fill up with Sunoco in Barrie.

jeff hunter

Veteran Member
Definately interested. How about Oct. 22 weekend?, I have to go out of town for thanksgiving.

I'm having some "thumping" sound, especially noticable at idle. Sounds like it's coming from the air intake. Gerry suggested I do a compression test, has anyone done this? Looking for some help. thanks Jeff

Muggins

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Golf GL 4dr 5spd
Right now it looks like the 15th or 16th, at least that's what OhMagoo suggested, since it would be at his location.

He said he would start a new thread re, this GTG.

dec942

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 2002, blue
Does anyone know if we could get the VW dealership, for the location for the 22nd of Oct?

Tazz, don't forget to bring my ccv set-up, oil pump and the boost gauge.
Thanks

Muggins

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Golf GL 4dr 5spd
Hawkstone is only about 20 km from Barrie. Up Hwy 11 to the 10th line of Oro.

Ohmaghoo has a place which he has kindly offered.

See the thread in the Ontario section titled GTG north of Barrie.

SinOfSaul

Veteran Member
Hi folks, Count me in for this GTG, I have to be in Orillia on the 15th perfect timing for me

I plan on towing my bike to Texas this winter and a stage 1 chip might be handy.

Sin

OhMagoo

Veteran Member
TDI
'05 Jetta, '05 Passat
Just saw this thread here. The 15th AND The 16th, my home is open for a TDI'er GTG. Since this date thing got a little out of hand. Choose your day, all are welcome. I would request, especially Sat. that the arrival time be after 9 a.m.. I work Friday night and won't get in till around 4 a.m..
The drive is only 10 minutes north of Barrie right off Hyw 11...directions are in the other thread started in Ontario.
Tazz, I look forward to meeting you. I have questions. In fact I have questions for all the modded TDI's. This post will be in that thread also.