To HELP ME .I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE ADAPTATION OF THE VAG-COM

ADOLFO

MY CAR is A TDI 90CV 1Z. And WHEN I ENTER WITH THE VAG-COM TO ADAPTATION. I WRITE THE CODE THE LOGIN BUT IN ADAPTATION WHEN I ENTER TO THE CHANNELS 001,002 ETC ETC THE it doesn't SHOW ME ANY VALUE. And IN THE SCREEN it PUTS IN GREEN COLOR 4 N/A,N/A,N/A,N/A as if there would not BE INFORMATION
THAT I can MAKE so that it SHOWS ME THE INFORMATION TO ADAPTATION

THANK YOU

GoFaster

Moderator at Large
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
First of all, please stop typing in all capital letters!!

"NA" in the adaptation settings means that you have not first logged in. I suspect that you are doing something in the wrong sequence. Perform the following in this exact order.

Select engine control module.
Press "Login".
Type in "12233" and press "Do It".
Press "Adaptation".
Type in "03" for group 3.

Note that if you have a loose connection somewhere in the cable, it will lose the login information.

GoFaster

Moderator at Large
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
One other thing. Depending on model year, some ECU's will not display the corresponding measuring block together with the adaptation setting. You will still see the "test value" and the "saved value", and it will let you enter different numbers, but the display for the corresponding measuring block will always be "N/A". If that is the case, then to see the effects of what you are doing, you will have to go out of adaptation settings and into measuring blocks.

ADOLFO

thank you for your advice

I make the sequence exactly that your you said

Select engine control modulates.
Press Login.
Type in 12233 and press Do It."
Press Adaptation.
Type in 03 for group 3.

but in the block 00 letters appear now in blue I don't remember exactly that he said, but I understand that it is correct"

But what I don't understand, is, because the blocks 01,02,03,05,06 in adaptation show in color green n/a n/a n/a n/a. and the other blocks 07,08 etc in red color with error.
the value to modify when they leave the blocks in green it is 128 but he doesn't seem to make anything when I modify it.

the blocks of measuring 01,02,03,04,05,...... ..15 can look at them perfectly

my car is of the year 94 tdi 1z 90cv

you believe that it is possible that I can not make any change in my ecu with the adaptation