timing belt issue

ps0325

TDI
2010 jetta 2.0 tdi
@ps0325
This is what happens when the thread has lost all meaning. You got your answere and now we all rip on each other lack of linguistics skills.
Also I was joke...... I have to many project but your car isnt worth jack until it's running.
You could still come to the great state of Illinois (🤑) and fix it if you get an urge.

turbobrick240

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2011 vw golf tdi(gone to greener pastures), 2001 ford f250 powerstroke
Thats a lot cthan than I figured
Yeah, there are quite a lot of them available too. Nobody asked about the warranty situation- is the emissions settlement warranty expired? I assume it had the fix done. Worth trying if it's still under that warranty.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
You can come get the whole engine any time this coming weekend. If you just want the head, I'll have to take it off (unless you want to take it off).

ps0325

TDI
2010 jetta 2.0 tdi
You can come get the whole engine any time this coming weekend. If you just want the head, I'll have to take it off (unless you want to take it off).
I just need the head and I can pick it up any time Saturday. Whatever time works best for you.

ps0325

TDI
2010 jetta 2.0 tdi
I m getting ready to order my head gasket kit and I m noticing different thicknesses and holes and notches. Whats recommended