Thoughts and Prayers for oilhammer's Family

TDIMeister

Phd of TDIClub Enthusiast, Moderator at Large
TDI
TDI
Brian, I am so sorry to hear of this sad news and your loss (again). It's a parent's most heartbreaking sorrow to outlive a child - unthinkable to lose another three years later.

No words could sufficiently comfort you and your wife, but let me offer the words of the Apostle Paul as he was staring at his own imminent mortality:
7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Timothy+4:7-8&version=NIV

The Lord comfort you in this difficult time, my friend, and know that all of us at TDIClub stand by you.
Dave.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Thank you all so very much for your kind words. This place and all the friends I have made along the way help make this very painful experience much better. I knew the day would come when both my boys were gone, but there is no amount of preparation that can soften the blow. Our house feels so empty right now. My wife was pregnant with Noah when we moved in our house in September of '98, and he came along in May of '99. So we've really barely known the place without him.

Hopefully somewhere he is playing with his little brother again.

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
Brian and Lisa, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your other son. As you said, hopefully the boys are running and playing together in a way that neither could while on this earth.

My prayers are with you, Kent

benson4349

TDI
2002 Jetta Wagon (ALH, MT)
I wish this didn't have to be so. :( Wishing you the greatest measure of comfort and solace.

prsa01

Veteran Member
TDI
14 jsw 6m, 96 B4v, miss my a4 :(
SO, SO sorry to hear this!

The tragedy of your family having to deal with this multiple times is heartwrenching.

I haven't met Brian in person but almost feel I know him from all the wonderful help and knowledge he has shared with us over the years.

Thoughts and prayers with your family during this time.

ekkoh99

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 passat WGN TDI
Sorry to hear about this Brian and Lisa. Makes all this car stuff seem insignificant compared to family and friends. Peace be with you.

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta TDI, Silver 2000 Jetta TDI (sold), '84 Vanagon with '02 ALH engine
Brian, so sorry to learn of the loss(es) you and Lisa have had. Our prayers and heart go out to you and your family.

dogdots

Vendor
TDI
None
I'm too stupid to know what to say when things like this happen.

I'm sending up prayers for you and your wife.
Exact same sentiment from me. I'm sorry for the delay, I just found out. It crushes my heart to learn this. Brian is such a selfless individual to start with, so generous and kind (under that funny sarcastic exterior:p)

So sorry for your loss. Love you man.

MyWifesTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GL 5M (sold), 2002 Jetta Wagen GLS 5M (sold), 2015 Golf TDI S 6M
So very sorry for your loss. Words cannot describe the feelings. Peace for you and your wife.

shoebear

Veteran Member
TDI
1998 Jetta, 2003 Jetta Wagon, 2005 New Beetle, 2013 Sportwagen
Brian & Lisa, I'm so sorry for your losses -- both Nicholas and Noah. Both are now safe in their eternal home, and you will re-unite with them again one day. Bless you both for the love, care, and hard work you've put into caring for your 2 chronically ill sons.

Nerdkiller

TDI
98 Beetle TDI
My condolences

I know the pain that you feel. I lost my nephew in 2014. His name was also Nickolas. Nickolas was only 15.

Then in August of 2018 I lost my father.

The loss of Nickolas was especially hard because he had his whole life ahead of him and he was a very kind person.

Nickolas was also a great mechanic.

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
Brian and Lisa, I'm so sorry for your loss(es). My deepest condolences and my heart goes out to you and your family.

harry3

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 jetta tdi auto converted to 5 speed. 2003 tdi jetta 5 speed.
So sorry for your loss. Psalm 116:15.
Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints.

super1

Veteran Member
TDI
none
Oilhammer so sorry for your losses my condolences to you and your & family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk