Those of you stuck on step #15 since October....

PacCoastFwy923

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI 6-speed manual; 2006 mkV Jetta TDI / 5-speed / Pkg 2
Dang, I hope this isn't for your '03! :D

But seriously, did they shove your file under an uneven table leg? Maybe they want you to squeeze the most value out of your TDI by driving it until December 2018. Oh wait, that wasn't serious.

Resubmit?

saggii

Veteran Member
TDI
No longer - Jetta(s), A6
I submitted my documents 12 days ago and today I got the offer letter which is 10th business day. I didn't follow up with call or lawyers. I had no lein though. The offer letter was exactly as it was supposed to per calculator too, rounded up to the dollar. I bought it after 6/28 so that means a 100% restitution. Gods grace, shall we name it? I need to see that check though. ?

razorrod

TDI
Passat SEL
I had selected a fix option, applied in Nov, stucked on step 15 , than now decided with buy out option. So I got on chat with rep and they just reset my account to step 8 ( i think). I will posted later how long it will take them to review.

coolbreeze

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE DSG - 2016 Tig SE for the wifey
Offer finally in. Original submission of claim was 9/19. Doc's verified on 11/14. Privately financed 2015 Golf purchased in July 2016. 100% restitution.

2015vwgolfdiesel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 VW Golf S DSG Silver
Im so frustrated at this point. VW was sent my paperwork on September the 29th. It was sent Certified return receipt. so its verified that they received it.

77 Days stuck on paperwork review. It is absolute Bull Honkies !! VW Get off your BUTS and get things done. It just can't take this long !! Anybody else have feeling the same way. !!???

Layne12gun

PS sending E mails as suggested doesn't work . They go unanswered.

Having no idea of the future----

But maybe doing it way off in time --- maybe by then the dogs of hell will bite vw in the hinies

Protecting their self interest in a $20,xxx action is one thing ~~ but this number of screw ups is nothing short of bull hockiess

Judge should have built in a PENALTY for delays:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Tenebrae

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 VW Jetta TDI Premium with Nav TURNED IN 03/10/2017
Finally chatted with the people on the VW claim site. They said there's no problem with my submission that they are showing, and yet...there it sits. Green checkmarks since Nov 8th and no offer, no response from class counsel.
Also no ETA.
Starting to get concerned about my inspection and registration that's coming up due the end of January.

-T.

aronhk_md

TDI
2000 Jetta
Green check marks since Nov 2nd, and...nothing. Tried contacting class counsel by email twice due to a specific concern and no response to the emails. This is ridiculous.

zoomydu

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta Sportwagen
Blue eyeballs since 9/23. I had to send them a copy of proof of sale (because apparently my title AND registration were not enough). Now that has blue eyeballs for about a week, too.

Yngsj

TDI
2010 Jetta TDI
Green check marks since Nov 2nd, and...nothing. Tried contacting class counsel by email twice due to a specific concern and no response to the emails. This is ridiculous.
I received a response to my email and it was no help. I was told to be patient and things should pick up since they hired more people to get the job done.

Rmanrulz

TDI
2012 Jetta
I received a response to my email and it was no help. I was told to be patient and things should pick up since they hired more people to get the job done.
I received my offer today. Submitted on 09/19 accepted on 10/27 final offer 12/18. 32 business days. Hang in there. They're not the fastest nor are they upfront about it. Unfortunately I can't find a notary open in Sunday in my area or I'd have it back to them already.

GearHd6

TDI
2014 Jetta Premium 6 Speed
We uploaded our documents on Oct 26th and they're still shown as "Document received and under review". That seems like an awfully long time to review those initial documents.

2015vwgolfdiesel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 VW Golf S DSG Silver
We uploaded our documents on Oct 26th and they're still shown as "Document received and under review". That seems like an awfully long time to review those initial documents.

more vw crappoolla

Judge needs to crack down on delays

Interest (or) penalties would jam it to vw ~~ money talks

joken

TDI
2006 beetle
Ours were submitted Aug 18 and they acknowledged receiving them, that's all. Phone calls tell me that they are being reviewed and now they aren't taking calls. Not happy

redbarron55

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Touareg TDI Executive
Our paper work was submitted very soon after the claims site started accepting and just today got a reply.
I had called and "chatted" several times.

Jimmy Coconuts

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 JSW, 2010 Jetta, 2011 Q7 Prestige, 2012 A3 Premium, 2013 A3 Premium Plus, 2014 Beetle, 2015 Jetta
Offer finally in. Original submission of claim was 9/19. Doc's verified on 11/14. Privately financed 2015 Golf purchased in July 2016. 100% restitution.
Congrats!! Is that the first offer you've received? Have you been able to schedule an appointment yet?

coolbreeze

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE DSG - 2016 Tig SE for the wifey
Congrats!! Is that the first offer you've received? Have you been able to schedule an appointment yet?
Thanks Jimmy. Yes that is my first. Still waiting for approval on my notarized doc's. My salvaged 13 should be any day.

Snufalufagus

Veteran Member
TDI
11 Golf TDI, 13 CC R-Line (wifey's)
between a buddy and myself it's a mixture of paid off and title in hand. 3 of 6 offers received. Been green check marked since Nov 2nd.

gmcjetpilot

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW TDI DSG Matalic Grey
A co worker and myself got our email directing me to the website.

I am not sure how soon I have to fill it out? I am keeping waiting for fix.

Can I wait until Nov 2018 or do I need to get this paperwork in sooner than later?

k12rs

TDI
2000 jetta TDI sold. 2013 golf TDI 6sp
I'm still waiting , all doc's submitted and approved Nov. 10th . Nothing yet. Called several times , sent letter to counsel twice . Finally counsel called me today but no help. "Just hang in there" ... Well do I have a choice? Pfft'

L-93

TDI
2010 Jetta
Just my experience...similar to others...
My docs were uploaded on 10/7
Docs validated by VW 10/30
Docs validated by 3rd party 11/6

3 chat sessions between 12/12 & 12/16 with no positive result, just boilerplate answers
Took the advice of many on here and sent email to info@vwclasscounsel

1st email sent 12/12 with no reply after 1 week
2nd email sent 12/19, received response from Laura M. Haley on 12/19
Buy-back offer received 12/20 with docs notarized and uploaded 12/20

Seems like this is happening to more than a few people. If you haven't yet, or even if you have, I would suggest sending an email with your claim number and similar info that I listed above. May have just be coincidence and my time was coming or class counsel is able to escalate claims they receive inquiries on...now I start the wait for the buy-back date. Good luck.

L-93

TDI
2010 Jetta
Offer received, notarized docs sent back, buy back approved and date scheduled all in one day.....I have no idea....can't believe it myself.
FWIW...first date available in MA was 1/26

Rmanrulz

TDI
2012 Jetta
Offer received, notarized docs sent back, buy back approved and date scheduled all in one day.....I have no idea....can't believe it myself.
FWIW...first date available in MA was 1/26
They seem to be hung up on getting the offer. My offer approval went in at 11:45am and came back at 12:45am while I was a sleep. But it took 32 "business days" to get the offer out

Mr. Furious

Veteran Member
TDI
None
They seem to be hung up on getting the offer. My offer approval went in at 11:45am and came back at 12:45am while I was a sleep. But it took 32 "business days" to get the offer out
Yeah, when offer letters first started going out the turnaround was really fast to get the appointment scheduling e-mail, then it slowed to a crawl, now that seems to be back to a quick turnaround.

razorrod

TDI
Passat SEL
I had selected a fix option, applied in Nov, stucked on step 15 , than now decided with buy out option. So I got on chat with rep and they just reset my account to step 8 ( i think). I will posted later how long it will take them to review.
Today I got a news, documents were accepted and under review for the eligibility at step 15.
Now, I shall see how long will it take to send me an offer?
Previous Msg at 12/17/2016
I will update later

Last edited:

Locoelectrician

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL, 2015 Golf SEL Sportwagen, 2005 Jetta TDI, John Deere 355D
Yeah, when offer letters first started going out the turnaround was really fast to get the appointment scheduling e-mail, then it slowed to a crawl, now that seems to be back to a quick turnaround.
Quite quick indeed. I was stuck since November 7th. My bank called me yesterday to say the payoff was requested. Today I got the offer, notarized it, uploaded, and literally had the email to schedule within one minute. No appointments until February, but at least I have a date after 45 days of silence.

Tdiguy1

TDI
2010 Jetta
11-4 docs approved
12-21 offer letter finally!!
2010 Jetta private Finance I hope this helps anyone who's waiting