This Forum is Saddening!!

J

Veteran Member
TDI
'12 passat tdi.... my 6th TDi!! a4, a3, b4, a5, my b7 and wife has a '11 JSW.. :)
Does anyone @ Fred's have Fu(%!^g NB's??!?!?!? This damn forum is sooooo dead, it's kinda depressing!!!!!! I'm gonna go cry!!

------------------
Life is too short play hard!!
'67 13 Window Deluxe
'99 Beetle TDI GLS

Karl Roenick

Top Post Dawg
Apparently it's just for posting pictures and specs of your car. I've had stuff moved that was Beetle-specific but did not meet the above requirements. Let's try again:

Did you check out my gauge project, http://karlroenick.com/VW/nb_gauge_project.htm . It's moving forward-I have the pod strapped to the dash with wire wraps now and am wiring it up. I'm still waiting on the boost gauge and a oil pan temp sender.

------------------
Yellow 2000 Beetle

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
Hi J, Karl is right. This forum, under the "Picture Gallary/Specs of Members' TDIs" section is for posting your TDI's for others to see. The description for this is as follows:

"Do you have a New Beetle TDI? If so write a message here describing it and insert a picture if you have one. If you don't have one on the computer, email me and I'll give you my address and I'll scan it for you. If you need web space for it, email me as well. Please make a short yet descriptive title for your vehicle."

This section is for one to post pictures of their NB, give some specs on it for others to see etc. Feel free to comment on others cars and that. In general it is a picture gallary as the section indicates.

Fred

J

Veteran Member
TDI
'12 passat tdi.... my 6th TDi!! a4, a3, b4, a5, my b7 and wife has a '11 JSW.. :)
Kool proj. Karl, I like those 6 pods instead of the 3, but it sounds like alot of work, huh!!!!

OK, if this forum is for nothing but posting pics I understand!! I thought it was a tech, disc. forum!!

Sowwy!!!

------------------
Life is too short play hard!!
'67 13 Window Deluxe
'99 Beetle TDI GLS