Thinking of selling

Zacho

TDI
2015 GSW
Thinking of selling the Golf. I need more space (DH skis don't fit). Just resolved the boost issue and everything else has been done except brakes, they should be done next wk. I was thinking 11,000. Any interest?

737tdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI, Tornado Red (faded), 238,000 miles!
It might be helpful if you said: Year, miles, auto/manual, condition, wrecked? Something?

737tdi

dariod

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI
Zacho said:
Thinking of selling the Golf. I need more space (DH skis don't fit). Just resolved the boost issue and everything else has been done except brakes, they should be done next wk. I was thinking 11,000. Any interest?

Now that is one hell of an ad for sale I am VERY interested.

Zacho

TDI
2015 GSW
01, Manual, 137,000 Mi, and good condition. What else would you like to know.
Picked up on the sarcasm... laid it on nice and thick. Well done.

TDI01844

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS
Yes, definitely more info please. Are you only owner, have you kept up with the maintenance, what was or is the boost issue? When was the TB last done?

Thanks

burrfree

TDI
2014 Jetta TDI V-Pack 6 Spd. Manual
If you're only "thinking" of selling, I'm only "thinking" nobody in their right mind would pay anywhere near 11K for an almost nine year old car with 137K miles.:rolleyes:

frugality

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none, 2016 GTI
I love these 'thinking of selling' posts.

I'm thinking of buying.

Now I'm not thinking of buying.

Now I'm thinking of buying again.

By the way, your Golf has nice little pins in the rain gutters that were made fore VW/Thule/Yakima racks. I'm sure a RocketBox would hold those skis just fine. See if you can find someone who's 'thinking about selling' a roof rack setup.

Zacho

TDI
2015 GSW
Hey thanks alot. I'll look in to that... oh wait I did. I didn't mean the ski's you and your kids go skiing on. My athletes skis don't fit. They're 215cm DH Race skis. Not your average skis. The last thing I need is them getting ruined by a rear window breaking. But thanks for the sarcasm. Oh and Burrfree... thinking of selling is way for people like me who are looking for insight for pricing from some well rounded TDI experts. Thanks but do me a favor and go enjoy "boping" around in you NB. So for all of you who don't need sarcasm to convey some insight... THINKING OF SELLING it. What would be a good Price for a 01 Golf that has had all routine and preventative

Zacho

TDI
2015 GSW
Oh almost forgot. 01, manual, GLS, Silver, newer tires (less than 10k) and as b4 all routine and preventative maintenance. 137k.

lrpavlo

Veteran Member
TDI
09 Sportwagen DSG, 02 NB Auto
Zacho, I bought the exact same car if it has Cold weather pkg, with 117K miles last summer for $8,500.....in MI.

Don't know why we can't get a TDI mini-van but the Sportwagen has more room inside....as does the Tiguan.

Cheapest solution though....if your athletes fit would be to build a ski box and put it on the roof.