• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

the mother of all TDI sales....

Oldman

Top Post Dawg
Euro stainless steel EGR pipe ( non-water cooled), gets rid of all that pipe and hose makes intake manifold cleaning a 20 minute job, stops the condensation of acid in the intake. No check engine lights! $100.00 sold Dezljet

Euro 110 HP short block 1000 miles on it with the special harden bearings. Best VE engine ever made $1800.00

TDI VE head and cam complete just slap it on 1000 miles on it: $700.00

Shine RS MK4 front 4 banger and rear springs (the desirable 180 lbs ones) Shine RSB with very little miles on it: $285.00 shipped sold mydeathbynapalm

VNT-15 new center turbo but made for the separate two piece housing, you can switch the housing to a NA housing or run a tube header or the stock exhaust manifold from a Euro engine. I normally just switch the cores. $275 sold to Dezljet

VNT-15 1000 miles off VE 110 integrated housing just like NA engines. $325.00 sold

My original turbo core shaft still good but slight chip in the oil slinger, if you have a blown turbo you can just used the old slinger, I toss in the exhaust housing, no intake housing (used it for one of my big wheels) $50.00

VNT-17 G turbo from PD150 with one cut housing and matching clamp on hose. I ran it for a year still top shape, may need a little more file fitting 10 minutes for the anal guys. I toss in the longer drain line so this should be a direct bolt in with DGeek lower pipe. Very low miles $500.00 Also a milled and polished American housing so it can look just like a stock VNT-15 (should be molly coated for optimal performance) A real sleeper. So save hundreds as you don't have to buy a drain line or a output hose! I'll toss in Top and bottom DGeek pipes for $200.00 and these are VERY hard to get. New price $600 shipped!

Oldman Intake steel white paint, no CCV, the right groumets. Own a classic $60.00

K&N panel filter $10.00 with gasket… gasket not too good.

TDI MAF NEW used one time for trouble shooting $60.00

Vagcom, Hexcom, used twice.. $160.00

DGeek oilcooler with temp sensor.. $100.00 that is 1/2 price of the unit with no sensor, ain't like it wears out!

Steering wheel gauge pod $15.00

gauge is sold with 30 PSI boost gauge autometer.. o

VNR6 MK4 springs wwbb yes these are the rare and best ones, matching rear springs $70.00 shipped.

Blitz CD adapter with Alpine CD, never really worked well, almost new $75.00 no I don’t want to sell separate and no I don’t want offers.

Stainless steel 2.25 madrel down pipe, with 2.25 stainless steel flex bellows and RARE high flow Euro cat. Direct bolt on $75.00 the flex bellow cost more FYI.

Euro SDI short ram intake manifold this is one with a massive plenume looks like a race piece it is OEM on Eruo SDI., polish it up as it is solid aluminum amaze your friends scare your enemies. Very rare piece , comes with matching factor race pipe $200.00 {b] sold sciroccohp [/b]

Bilstein TC $100.00 and swap for your working dampers. Like don’t call me up with your 70,000 mile blow up OEM ones. Prefer local swap for obvious reasons. sold Dezljet

.205 OEM A4 swap for low mile stock 5 speed low mile $75.00 prefer local.

2001 CP Upsolute ECU with three chips!!! This is a RARE socket ECU, so just plug and play: stock, Stage 1, state II
$150.00 + your stock one.

Autoteck flywheel, VR6 clutch, pressure plate, TB (if I can find it), bolts 20 k miles I don’t know the weight looking for $250.00 or best offer.

11mm OEM pump 30K miles $500.00

12mm smog head $225.00 sold fastvicar

2001 white zender trunk spoiler, we need to trade the whole trunk because it is bonded to it. Real nice piece $100 + trade trunks. My white has more yellow in it. Yes VW has three white for 2001 year of course local swap only.

Matching Caratere rear window shade white $50.00 if I can get it off

2 year old Jetta Hella Ecodes, $100.00 these are the best lights. {b] Garry I'll send your mail [/b]

My spot on Vortex Angle Eye Jetta lights, whatever I paid for it almost a year ago, should ship in about 6 weeks about $165.00. I’m #3 smoked.

Hoffle grill chrome $80.00

502 R injectors double balanced high break rare $500.00

.18x nozzels only very very low miles $60.00 (5,000 miles)

.205 injectors OEM A4, 20,000 miles $225.00

OZ 17x8 rims and 10,000 mile Conti tires best and lightest rim out there two with very slight curb on the lip, all 4 rims have faded paint and need to be buff polished or repainted. $800.00 shipped.

PapaBare

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GLS, 2005, Shadow Blue
I really wish that I had known about the e-codes last week before I ordered a new set.

My Loss!!

Good luck on the getting these things sold and thanks for the OMI.

roadlust

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 golf gl reflex silver (sold) 2013 TDI 2 door Golf Blue Graphite Metallic 6MT Premium Package.
How many miles on the VR6 springs? If realitively low I will take them.

Gigitt

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Mk5 Jetta 125TDI, 1996 Mk3 Golf TDI
Any thing here fit a Mk3 11/1995 model 66kw 90HP stock TDI (1Z motor)?

Maybe the Oldman Intake?
Oil Cooler?
Anything else?

Marko

Biodezl

Veteran Member
TDI
Passat, 2005, Teal; Golf, 1999, Metalic Green, Auto
I'll take the

Stainless steel 2.25 madrel down pipe, with 2.25 stainless steel flex bellows and RARE high flow Euro cat. Direct bolt on $75.00 the flex bellow cost more FYI.
PM Sent with shipping info.

-BIODEZL

fritzc

TDI
1999.5 Jetta
is the 11m pump the injection pump? if so do you still have it. if not do you have one?

Fritzc 1999.5 pos jetta

el_flasho

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Platinum Grey Jetta
if the e-codes are somehow still available i will take them if the passenger side is in perfect condition (especially the lense).

djmeier1

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GLS, 2002, Black
I have just purchased a 2002 Jetta TDI and am interested in the Vagcom if it is of current standards. Is it complete? Would the manufacturer support my use? Who made it? When purchased? Is a book or CD required for its use? A laptop? Could you give me a complete description? What is a fair price? Thanks.

Sputterputz

Vendor
TDI
03 TDI reflex
I have my extra set of 184s that I was going to do an injector job on they are sealed up in baggs they had 40k on them when I pulled them off, I would send them to you in exchange for your 205s. let me know.. also very interested in your 11mm pump.. Package price perhaps?? thanks

Oldman

Top Post Dawg
oilcooler, boost gauge and pod maybe, 11mm pump, there is a mod you have to do and I have the A4 pump brackes for say $100 more, bout it. I'm selling the whole car for $10,500 which is way below KBB private party price and my car is in good shape. The spare change can buy you a boat load of spare parts...

I already got a brand new ride paid cash so it ain't like I need to sell it fast, Say a round figure of $15,000 walking up my driveway would take the whole 9 yards car parts etc.

Hehe cause I got a supercharge for my new ride and I gotta make room to work. Not to mention my Lionel train growning...

Oldman

Top Post Dawg
the whole thing will fit.
I'd do 11mm, 502 race, OMI, KN in box, UPs race chip, PD150 turbo, Dgeek pipe, downpipe, autotech clutch (get a new disk if you don't do your own work), put bolts in the diff and you too can have at least 176 WHP and dominate. I don't know what the 503 race injectors are worth but they are broken in and the balanced again So say really about $550. All other prices or published but hurry I got lots of offers and soon there will be no total deal and if you want I got a 12mm head too and maybe with the cold weather 180 to 190 WHP could be in the cards. Oh boost gauge on pod, shine suspension of course.

Oldman

Top Post Dawg
I'd guess that too.

I got a new ride, supercharger on the way, rims, suspension, bling and sounds, two weeks from now I'll be the trolling guru on a new board. I'm sure I'll have the most HP in say two weeks. I've already started on a turbo supercharger design, the oldlady is in shape and I checked out the ricer mag top 30 babes and um really the oldlady is better. I mean really, I gotta snap some pics with her wide smile and on my hood holding my new 3 inch fart pipe.

Oldman

Top Post Dawg
hey my angle eyes on Vortex will be better then Ecode and the price is very very very good. I waited a year so 6 weeks is nothing.

mydeathbynapalm

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GLS, 2002, Reflex Silver
Would you not separate the Shine springs and RSB? The current Shine uses the 200lb rear springs...in your opinion, a bit heavy for a Golf vs the 180lb? The fronts you have are 225lb, yes? The $275 you post the shipped price? If you're willing to break up the springs from the bar, let's figure out a price. (I already have an Autotech 28mmRSB) thanks and good luck on your next project!