The GaxMobile!!!

mbciii

Veteran Member
Gosh, I hope this works. If it does, then I'm not so stoopid. If not..... well, try not to laugh at me too much! The GaxMobile is so named for my "luck of the draw" license plates. Anyhow, my gang all thinks it's pretty kewl!

Mickey, toldja the TDI badge was in the same place!

(Anybody wanna guess what I do for a living?)

[This message has been edited by VW Derf (edited April 08, 2000).]

Kyanoti

Veteran Member
TDI
00 Golf GL, silver
Nice car. I'm currently undecided between the Beetle and Golf, and as I would get a white car, seeing this makes it a bit more appealing.. mmm.. but Golf's still meet my needs better. sigh. But this should be about your car, not mine-to-be.

Welcome.

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
A friend of mine also has a white one with the bra. I really like the black and white color scheme.

Nice cah!

Re: TDI badge - I've decided to keep mine a q-ship and not put one one. Tough decision.
One the one hand, I want everyone to know, and on the other it's kinda kewl having absolutely no badging on the car at all.

------------------
BeetleGo, crazy

"You said this was a DIESEL?!"

S

SkyPup

Nice NB TDI, what year is it? Ours is a '98 and basically looks exactly like yours. I'll be posting some pics shortly since I just sent same to Fred this AM.

Our NB has never gotten below 48-52 mpg no matter how it is driven. Really a great great car, handles great too. So far, with 24,000 miles, not a single problem!

------------------
99 JETTA TDI HERR WETTERAUER TORQUEMEISTER
98 KAFER WETT SPEKTAKULARE TURBOKOMPRESSOR
2000 KTM 640 ADVENTURE RALLY SUPER THUMPER
97 KTM 620 ADVENTURE RALLY PARIS-DAKAR SUPER THUMPER
ICH LIEBE MEIN TECHORAD VW TDI'S MIT DIREKTEINSPRITZER TURBOKOMPRESSOR