The Baby's Dead!

auntulna

Veteran Member
TDI
05 GLS Passat wagon, mit panzer plate
Very sorry to hear about your loss.

Had you perfected the knack of cycling through limp mode while still driving? How do you do that? I get it often enough, also RC2.

leicaman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE, 2005 TDI GLS, RIP
One of my cohorts at the VW club of Sheboygan is waiting for his Opera Red Passat TDI. Right now it apparently is sitting in Chicago awaiting its ride on the truck. My Passat is getting some love today. Fresh Oil, fuel filter and I will look over things. Another load of Pentosin HP2. I drove the new beetle MK II today. Drove both the 2.5L and the 2.0 Turbo models. Will be writing report for the VW Club of Sheboygan.

Last edited:

leicaman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE, 2005 TDI GLS, RIP
It was already on his lot when I went looking Thursday. Interior is Cornsilk Beige.
Very nice Bill. Glad to hear you are getting back into a TDI. Once the warranty is done, I am sure Brian would be more than willing to see your smiling face again. Just think you will no doubt get better FE than the old car! :)

TheGrove

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
One of my cohorts at the VW club of Sheboygan is waiting for his Opera Red Passat TDI. Right now it apparently is sitting in Chicago awaiting its ride on the truck. My Passat is getting some love today. Fresh Oil, fuel filter and I will look over things. Another load of Pentosin HP2. I drove the new beetle MK II today. Drove both the 2.5L and the 2.0 Turbo models. Will be writing report for the VW Club of Sheboygan.
Interesting, kind of fits with what we heard on Friday. Took a test drive of a Passat TDI SEL on Friday at Sharrett's in Hagerstown. The only TDI they had was a black SEL Premium. According to them that is the demo model they got from VW and can't sell it for another couple of months. My sister and I looked at several dealerships and all of them only had a black SEL on the lot. They can order a car but it will be about 8 weeks to get it in. My bet is that Langhorne preordered a bunch as soon as they could.

Very nice Bill. Glad to hear you are getting back into a TDI. Once the warranty is done, I am sure Brian would be more than willing to see your smiling face again. Just think you will no doubt get better FE than the old car! :)
Brian should see it in a year, I should have about 50K on it by then and be out of warranty.

TheGrove

TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
Did the final clean out today. Here are the pictures.

TheGrove

TDI
New Ride!

I met up with Chris @ Langhorne today - Very Nice! I posted a couple of pictures of my new ride here.

abctdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 Passat GLS
Well whoever bought it, there may be some customers here...
Maybe the baby can help others to live again.

Last edited: