The Alberta Thread.

TDI smile

Veteran Member
Edmonton, Alberta (b4 BC - LOWER MAINLAND = Chilli
TDI
2002 TDI (ALH) with 513,000 km. First Owner and very happy... No Problems, never left us stranded on the Highway. Average useage is about between under 4 ltr. and 5 ltr. Normal longdistance travel: 4.1/100
Fellow Albertan TDIers pls, let me know, when you might have a meet or so? Might zip out to my former Home Province.

DUDGY

TDI
2006 Jetta & 2013 Jetta
Haven't been to this thread before. I'm also in Vauxhall. Bought a new Jetta in August 2013. Just shy of it's first service at 15,000km in couple hundred kms lol. I have Vag-Com if anyone needs a scan anytime

DUDGY

TDI
2006 Jetta & 2013 Jetta
Also my lady has a 2006 Jetta tdi auto which is in need of a new flywheel and mechatronic soon. Already pulled the mechatronic out once to replace a solenoid. These cars are easy to work on.

CGDoig

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Jetta GLS MKIV
Wow good bump up. Hello from Sundre. Don't leave often but I always look out for a little black smoke from a small car somewhere. See you all on the road.

Btuck887

TDI
01 vw tdi
A while back I replaced my battery.... Not following the sticker located on the battery box saying " needs to be replaced by a licensed mechanic" and now I have my abs light and e brake light flashing . Curious if anyone knows if this problem can be reset with a vag com and if so is there anyone in calgary willing to help out??

Thanks in advance

DUDGY

TDI
2006 Jetta & 2013 Jetta
A battery doesn't have to be replaced by a licensed mechanic haha. It's two wires you take off and put back on. If those lights are on right after the install they will go away once you drive it couple minutes. If those lights came on a little while after replacing the battery then it's a total different issue.

Btuck887

TDI
01 vw tdi
Ha ha I figured that I'm just going by what it said from the battery cover. The lights came on the moment I turned the keys on after installing the battery and have been on for the last 6 months or so

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

muzy

Veteran Member
TDI
02 jetta TDI
Haven't been to this thread before. I'm also in Vauxhall. Bought a new Jetta in August 2013. Just shy of it's first service at 15,000km in couple hundred kms lol. I have Vag-Com if anyone needs a scan anytime
Welcome Dudgy, been seeing quite a few T.D.I. around town. And yup seen yours. Looks great.
Muzy

TDI smile

Veteran Member
Edmonton, Alberta (b4 BC - LOWER MAINLAND = Chilli
TDI
2002 TDI (ALH) with 513,000 km. First Owner and very happy... No Problems, never left us stranded on the Highway. Average useage is about between under 4 ltr. and 5 ltr. Normal longdistance travel: 4.1/100
03 Jetta tdi wagen slushbox auto with 315kms
98 Beetle tdi 5spd with 520kms

Currently stuck in winnipeg with toasted alternator on 03 Jetta

Jiggs

Jiggs, just blow the Mosquitos out and what else flies around in Winnepeg.:rolleyes::mad::D

Geobmx4life

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf Malone tuned VNT 17, FMIC
spotted a heavily nodded MKIV Calgary

A buddy of mine from EuroDrivers.ca just had a little fun with an impressively fast green Mkiv Jetta TDI, he was in his 993...just wondering if it's anyone here or if anyone knows who owns it.
Thanks
Geo

herbz

TDI
2011 Jetta Highline TDI
New member from Calgary here. Picked up a 2011 Jetta Highline TDI a few weeks ago with 44000km on the clock to replace a 2001 Jetta GLS 2.0 with 280,000km.