Thanks Tomo366!

TheGrove

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
As the title says Thanks Tomo!:)

The 1-year anniversary of Tomo allowing me to purchase is lovely baby Passat has just past. It has been a great year and I am still in love with the car! We've doubled the mileage that was on the car (85,424 when I just got home) without a hiccup.

Thanks a million!

owr084

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Passat GLS, 2005, Stonehenge Gray
This is beginning to sound like that new, obnoxious VW radio ad where the new owner (creepily) tracks down the original owner of his Passat and asks him if he wants to hang out. The original owner is not enthused...:rolleyes:;):D

TheGrove

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
No tracking involved. But that is one obnoxious ad!

owr084

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Passat GLS, 2005, Stonehenge Gray
TheGrove said:
No tracking involved. But that is one obnoxious ad!
Yup. every time I hear it, it makes me want to go out and sell both my VWs because I am embarrassed to be associated with that ad. But then reality intervenes and I realize, that if I did sell them, the new owners may be psychos ;) So, I guess I 'll keep 'em both.:rolleyes::D

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
No, actually I have been looking for a B5.5 for her (wife) UNFORTUNATELY they are very hard to find with the necessary corrections made....and then folks are tending to think they a re driving a gold Bar...
But actually we just took put a tremendous amount of work into her B4 and she is happy againh for awhile!

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
This is beginning to sound like that new, obnoxious VW radio ad where the new owner (creepily) tracks down the original owner of his Passat and asks him if he wants to hang out. The original owner is not enthused...:rolleyes:;):D
i tracked down the previous owner of my passat. he asked for it back. we didn't hang out.