Thanks for a GREAT time!!

dieselrox

Veteran Member
TDI
2006.5 Jetta TDI, Pkg 2
This was my first TDI Fest and it won't be my last, I'd just like to express some gratitude to Fred and the many organizers and helpers for putting on a fantastic event. I learned a lot at the fest, hopefully made some new friends and valuable contacts, and look forward to the next one!!

Steve.

mr.mindless

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Galactic Blue Jetta GLS
Ditto from me, another first timer and I enjoyed myself and learned a LOT.

I'm considering upcoming labor day weekends to be booked :)

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Home at 2102 hours. Speedrun thru PA, OH, and KY to home. 44.4 MPG after I replaced the defective MAF. Woot! Musta been the 3.5 gallon of BioD! ;)

To all that let me play with your cars, thanks. It was a pleasure.

Organizers of TDIFest '06, ya done good! :) :D

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
This was my 6th of 7 Fest's and I never have failed to have a good time!!
This one ended up being really special for me!! The Bug*Power award is an incredible honor!!

Last edited:

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
Eventhough I couldn't drive I still had a great time. Good to see some old familiar faces, some newer ones, and all the new faces.

TDIclub rocks! Never a dull moment.

~BeetleGo

P.S. Thanks RobDesign for driving me that (in my car). :D

eluwak

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta 5sp Pkg 2 Black/Anthracite
Congrats to the organizers... The family and I had a great time while we were there... :cool:

fastvicar

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat, Indian Red
Many, many thanks to the organizers and staff. I was a first-timer and was thoroughly impressed by the organization and flexibility of the staff as the weather changed by the hour.

I look forward to the next Fest. I hope to attend.

delvi__acevedo

Mod'aholic
TDI
Getta GLS,2001,silver
me too!!

fastvicar said:
Many, many thanks to the organizers and staff. I was a first-timer and was thoroughly impressed by the organization and flexibility of the staff as the weather changed by the hour.

I look forward to the next Fest. I hope to attend.
me too..:D

DeeBee

Veteran Member
TDI
Ex 99.5 Golf (Blue), Ex 96 Passats (Blue & Grey), Ex 97 Passat(Green)
Well Done.

Kudos to all the organizers of this years fest!!

Julie, my hat's off to you for your exceptional dedication and tireless commitment to the success of the fest.

Congatulations to all on a job well done.

Jetter_Sprinta

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2 Peeps sharing 1 UseYerName//an array of cars
DeeBee said:
Julie, my hat's off to you for your exceptional dedication and tireless commitment to the success of the fest.

I'll second--and third--that!

TDIinRI

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 GOLF silver
DeeBee said:

I whole-heartedly agree! Jules you are the BOMB! The fest was GREAT. Hats of to all the organisers, volunteers, sponsers, and every last person who make this awesome event possible!

ghost

TDI
2003 golf reflex silver
Thanks To All

This was my first fest, and wont be my last! I learned alot, cant wait to do some modifications! Well done all..... even if ernesto arrived without registering!!:eek:

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
I also have to thank the dedication and hard work of the organizers and the VOLUNTEERS too. All those offers for help were greatly appreciated and they were an enormous help to pulling this years fest off.

Thanks everyone!

ofhs93

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GL, 99.5, Silver
Just want to thank ALL of the organizers and the volunteers responsible for making the Fest all that it is. I was only able to attend for one day but it was a great time and a lot of fun putting some of the names to faces of the folks from outside of the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic. Great job folks...you have set a high bar for next year's oganizers :)

bigbtdi45

TDIClub Contributor
TDI
Jetta 2003 reflex silver
DeeBee said:

Well said DeeBee, I couldn't agree more!

savd4one

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Passat Wagon - evil gasser :)
ofhs93 - oh i'm so glad you were able to attend the fest without your wife going into labor :)

even though leo819 and i had to miss most of the fest, after a years worth of hard work, i am thrilled that everyone had a great time. the ENTIRE fest staff put on a FABULOUS fest

BKmetz

Administrator, Member #10
Staff member
TDI
2015 Passat, titanium beige, 6MT
Got home Tuesday eve. The trip home was much faster (less traffic, better weather). Get my luggage unpacked, some laundry started, and decide to post some photos. The computer was locked up with some virus/trojan!! Took me about 2 hours to clean up the PC and get it working. Some near disinherited off-spring has some explaining to do later today...

Thanks to Chris, Jason, and Bruce for helping me sort out my car. Thanks to Fred for invited me to the sushi bar for lunch Saturday, OUTSTANDING! Thanks to Tom (TDIinRI) for volunteering to drive Fred & me into downtown Philly Monday for some sightseeing and for finding the REAL Philly Cheese-steak sandwich. :D

Hope to see everyone again next year!

MDIESEL

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 Golf GLS PD-TDI
As one of this years organizers, it's good to hear that people were pleased with the outcome. Thank you all for that.

Lets not forget to thank Gero and Ginnie (Leo819 and savd4one), without them the bid to host this years Fest in King of Prussia would never have been submitted. It's unfortunate you guys had to leave before the sun finally came out.

A note of thanks goes out to all the volunteers as well. We were a little understaffed and the volunteers really made up for it.

Thanks again to everyone who made it out and helped make this years Fest the biggest yet. And I hope to see you ALL next year.

savd4one

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Passat Wagon - evil gasser :)
sniff, sniff...you rock Mitch! :D

and yes, you're right - the fest was GREAT and i'm so glad everyone had a good time.