Thank You!!

jetta-girl

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI
I just wanted to thank Rich and Marcell at Fixum-haus for hosting such a great GTG. We had a great time meeting lots of new people and seeing old friends.

I can't thank Marcell enough for taking such good care of my car. He went way above and beyond what I had expected to attempt to fix my car. He made fixing my car a priority and I feel so badly that he missed out on most of the GTG because of it. Marcell, you are a gem!! :)

Rich, thank you for allowing us to stay so late. I know you were completely wiped after a day of wrenching, but you were so gracious to let us take the time we needed to get my car buttoned up so I could bring it back home. I will always feel indebt to you for your kindness and generosity.

Charlie, I can't come up with the words to express my gratitude for the assistance you provided us. To say you were a trooper would be a gross understatement. Your determination and focus made me confident that I have the best people on my team!

I want to commend everyone that headed out to the drag race. I truly wish I got to come with you all. I was so happy to see the first-timers come back and share their stories, and seeing the excitement really warmed my heart.

Thank you everyone else for the words of encouragement. I appreciated the advice and kind words.

I can't wait for next year!! Hopefully, I'll get to see most of you again before the next West Fest. :D

~Sarah

buckweat diesel

Veteran Member
TDI
rabbit truck diesel 2000 tdi
:D i like to help you as much as i can
i have to thank jsp for making it easy for me to help you
----------------------------------------
i have some more ideas on your car jetta girl

thank u everone even though i was kind of a grump;)

drkblujetta

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Audi A4 ALH TDI
That doesn't surprise me at all. They are a great group in Portland. :cool:

Glad to hear you made it home ok :)

Left Coast Resident

Ubẽr Clubbie
TDI
2001, 2002 & 2003 Jettas
Ohhhh????? Are we all piling on the "Thank You' thread? As if I haven't said it already -- thanks everyone.

Dave -- don't you have some sick movie stars to fix up instead of spending your time on the computer? You told me that when your "Hunter S. Thompson Memorial Pharmacopeia Franchise" was finally approved and your stocking order received, that you were "busier in the dispensary than all the angels in heaven -- and twice as high". Did I misunderstand?

dok

Veteran Member
TDI
'96 B4V
Al, I thought you were working on some car project before you decided to share the fate of 'Hollywood' under dok's care with everyone? Maybe I was wrong. Thanks everyone for the kind words.