Thank you Upsolute (and Garrett)

TDITONY

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Jetta GLS TDi Black
Well people, I know this subject has been beating to death BUT I got to give another plug for Upsolute!

Garrett chipped my 02 Jetta (5-speed) on Friday. I haven't posted anything since then because I have been too busy driving

If anyone is considering chipping but is wondering if it is hype or not let me just say NOT! The power change is nearly unbelieveable.

The other nice thing is that it doesn't effect the driveablity of the ride at all! If you don't get on the fast pedal the car behives quite nicely. Much better than chipped Audi's I have driven.

Thank you Garrett and thank you Upsolute!

TDiTony
02 Jetta GLS completely black

JasonMc

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Jetta GL
Got mine today. I have a 2001 NB Automatic and I have the same response. Thanks Lanny!

garrettp

Former Chip-Monk
TDI
2000 JEDI
Originally posted by lobsang:
would you tell us if yo notiiced a difference in the gas milage
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ok, before anyone jumps, you know he meant FUEL mileage

TDITONY

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Jetta GLS TDi Black
Well, I expect the first few tanks to drop a bit just because I am having so much fun! After that though I suspect that freeway driving MPG will improve slightly. City will probably drop.

I just love seeing the look on peoples faces when they pull into the right lane at a stop light to try and "take me" only to be very disappointed.

JasonMc

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Jetta GL
My first tank was avg. of 28.7 MPG. eeek...

But I was doing all the 7% uphill grades at 107 MPH too! So I can see why. Now I will drive normal and see how it improves it...