TDI's we can't get in the US

Diverb

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SE 6mt
So I'm in Brussels Belgium for the week and I keep seeing all these cool TDI's and other diesel vehicles which are not offered here in American (yet, ok one can wish)

So far I have seen an Audi A1, A4 both TDI in sedan and wagon form, a Ford Festia in diesel and a little Nissian diesel.

Last edited:

keaton85

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf MK4
Yup, very depressing when outside of the states and you get to see all the vehicles we are restricted to ever have......

What I would give for a Toyota Hilux.

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 2015 Jetta, 1984 Wabbit TD, 1986 RX7 waiting on AHU swap
came across a V12 TDI Q7 when i was in Zurich last week, that thing would scoot i'd imagine

hey_allen

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
A few years ago I was drooling over the Nissan Patrol utes that I was seeing in one of the deployed locations I was at, and trying to figure how to stash one and haul it home.

FordGuy100

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta TDI
We could only wish. I've always had the idea that we should bring a few higher MPG models over here (say, Polo TDI), and have some politicians drive it. Maybe then they could pass a high MPG, slightly higher emmissions law. But we all know that wont happen.

The Amarok looks to be about the same size as the Colorado. I can only imagine its sells would (have) been about the same.