TDIFest OH-8 (2008) coming to Mason, OH

tedauber

TDI
2001 VW Beetle
Agri General Fuels is interested in presenting

I've been talking with the Biodiesel Plant up in Defiance OH, they would love to have a representative of the company come and talk about commercial biodiesel production and other stuff if ya'll are interested

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
Tom, thats a great idea, can you pm me some contact information so I can share it with the group?

CoJoNEs

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf; 2015 Golf
tedauber said:
I've been talking with the Biodiesel Plant up in Defiance OH, they would love to have a representative of the company come and talk about commercial biodiesel production and other stuff if ya'll are interested
ted can you drop me an email with some contact info for you? Also let me know if you want to be involved with planning or anything else related to TDIFest 08. We are accepting volunteers :)

BKmetz

Administrator, Member #10
Staff member
TDI
2015 Passat, titanium beige, 6MT
WOOHOO!! I got my vacation time approved today!!

:D

Den

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta Baltic Green & 2015 Passat SE TDI 6 spd. auto.
Tuners @ D Fest

Plan on making the trip to the fest.
Any news on tuners being there?

VailPowder

RIP, Gone But Not Forgotten
TDI
2005 Jetta TDI Sedan, 1998 New Beetle TDI, 2004 Jetta TDI
DaMidget said:
I'm sure someone from Kerma will be there
You are right , sir! :D

It isn't even Memorial Day, and I can't wait for Labor Day! We still have a ton of snow on the ground, maybe I should enjoy the summer?

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Bump!! (Wait, you can't bump a sticky.)

Anyway, look alive, people! The TDI Fest 2008 forum is looking pretty dismal. I, for one, am psyched about the weekend. I've needed a good vacation for quite a while.

CoJoNEs

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf; 2015 Golf
did anyone have any more questions on what events, etc are going on? I think all the info is published, just verifying.

SnowCub

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 S350 BlueTec
CoJoNEs said:
did anyone have any more questions on what events, etc are going on? I think all the info is published, just verifying.
Any word on the Jello wrestling pit?

CoJoNEs

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf; 2015 Golf
I can donate a kiddie pool if you bring the jello ;) You can do whatever you like in your own hotel room from my understanding... its on your bill though ;)

SnowCub

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 S350 BlueTec
CoJoNEs said:
I can donate a kiddie pool if you bring the jello ;) You can do whatever you like in your own hotel room from my understanding... its on your bill though ;)
Woohoo! I have to talk to Zippy.... ;)

CoJoNEs

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf; 2015 Golf
If garages are really necessary we have a few local members who are gracious (myself included). My wife might make me sleep in the garage if its there too long though.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Looking forward to it. I plan on riding out with tomo366 on Friday morning.

Sprocket

Sprockette's hubby
TDI
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Eco Diesel, 2005 Passat Silverstone Grey, 1996 Passat Storm Grey
Woot, I finally signed up! Hopefully, I can still get a t-shirt :eek:

Joe_Meehan

Top Post Dawg
TDI
NB TDI, 2002.5, Silver
I can't guess my schedule, so I can't be there for the weekend, but I am not far away and if I have some time I would like to drive down (from Columbus OH) and stop in to see what is going on. Should I bother? Since I will not be registered and will not be able to stay the day (likely a few hours at most) would it be worth my time?

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Joe_Meehan said:
I can't guess my schedule, so I can't be there for the weekend, but I am not far away and if I have some time I would like to drive down (from Columbus OH) and stop in to see what is going on. Should I bother? Since I will not be registered and will not be able to stay the day (likely a few hours at most) would it be worth my time?
Joe,

Stop by and say hello!

05_new_jetta

Veteran Member
TDI
MKV Jetta TDI
K guys, I go a couple questions..

First: This is my first tdi fest.. how much am I gonna be looking at to get into the fest?

Secondly: Is their anyone from up north that will be heading down sat morning? we are going to be getting on I75 around wapak ohio.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
You sound surprised. Do you have any idea of the expense that tdiclub.com is putting out just to do this thing?

Yes, it is $50 just to go to it.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
We're up to 82 registrations now (83 if you count compu_85)... looking pretty good.

05_new_jetta

Veteran Member
TDI
MKV Jetta TDI
VeeDubTDI said:
You sound surprised. Do you have any idea of the expense that tdiclub.com is putting out just to do this thing?

Yes, it is $50 just to go to it.
Like I said in my original message, this is my first and the only thing I have to compare it with is Mopar Nationals and thats like 20 so sorry that I think it is expensive.

coolbreeze

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE DSG - 2016 Tig SE for the wifey
help

this is my first time going and not sure how things work, but i signed up and paid a couple of months ago and have not received anything in the mail. am i suppose to get tickets, directions, or t shirts by mail or do i just show up? is there a contact phone number or email to get help? thanks!

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
coolbreeze said:
this is my first time going and not sure how things work, but i signed up and paid a couple of months ago and have not received anything in the mail. am i suppose to get tickets, directions, or t shirts by mail or do i just show up? is there a contact phone number or email to get help? thanks!

Show up! you will receive everything upon signing in at the registration desk!