- Sep 21, 2005
- Farm country, Sacramento, CA region
- Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
Per many suggestions from members, we're adding a swap meet to TDIFest this year.
Guidelines:Please take note that all participants in the swap meet are to be private sellers. Vendors are excluded from selling their wares at the swap meet.
- Items will be organized by category in a designated outside area in the parking lot. In case of rain, the swap meet will be moved indoors.
- Deals are to be made personally and are your responsibility. TDIFest staff members are not involved in the deal negotiations or actual swap. Items placed for swap are your responsibility. Please make your deals respectfully and honestly.
- Please use this thread to post the items that you will bring and items you are looking for. If you choose to make a deal before fest, please do so via PM.
- Carry in/Carryout. Please take all items, that you were unable to swap, with you when you leave TDIFest. Please remember that the hotel is not a salvage yard and will not store or dispose of your unwanted parts after TDIFest. The hotel and the TDIFest staff greatly appreciate your diligence in this part.