TDIFest 2009 Registration!

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Thanks for your donation Arnie! That was very generous of you. :)

thebigarniedog

Master of the Obvious
TDI
1998 Jetta tdi
oilhammer said:
Then you deserve this pic:

Yes, I deserved that :D . If I learned anything as your alter-ego, if one must fail, they might as well fail like a pro :D

Good luck guys, and thanks Veedub. Speaking of the Cubs (see above picture) maybe next year :) .

LiLredTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 jetta tdi pd-1989 Jetta IDI-1994 F-250 IDI Turbo
The girlfriend formerly known as Heather, and now known as lilredtdi-copilot is registered for the fest. She will be attending the meet&greet, brunch/tech, and the banquet. She has purchased all on her cc as of today.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Just a reminder 11:59pm tomorrow (Sunday, August 9th) is the cut-off for a free t-shirt with your TDIFest registration. Take advantage of this great offer and register now @ http://www.tdifest.com

We will have extra shirts at TDIFest if you wish to purchase on-site. You will also be able to purchase t-shirts on the website for another week (tentatively).

arne487

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Golf TDI, '10 TDI Cup Jetta
finally got around to registering for myself and my wife. won't make it Friday, but we'll be there for the brunch and banquet.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
VT_hawkeye said:
I'm in, Saturday morning/afternoon events only.
You don't want a name tag or a t-shirt or anything? You should really get registered and get the goodie bag, and the whole nine yards. :)

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
T-Shirt sales are tentatively closed. I'm going to place the order today, and will check to see if we can add to the order this coming week if necessary. If they say yes, then I will reopen the additional t-shirt sales.

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
No TDIs Currently, I have an R36 Corrado. I've had an ALH Corrado swap, AHU Corrado swap and 2003 TDI Jetta
VeeDubTDI said:
You don't want a name tag or a t-shirt or anything? You should really get registered and get the goodie bag, and the whole nine yards. :)
I'm in for the same thing. I only plan on attending the sat morning/afternoon show. Sunday is BugOut and the rest of the weekend is for the wife and son:)

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Aww, you mean we're going to miss the Corrado at the show and shine on Sunday? :(

VeeDubTDI

TDI
T-shirt sales are CLOSED. If you want a shirt, we will have extras available at Fest. They will be sold on a first-come basis. Just ask any staff member and we'll help you out. :)

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
No TDIs Currently, I have an R36 Corrado. I've had an ALH Corrado swap, AHU Corrado swap and 2003 TDI Jetta
there isn't a show and shine on Sat? Sunday I'll be at BugOut.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Nope, show and shine is on Sunday. And there's a TDI Conversion category. Sorry you won't be able to make it.

How about splitting Sunday between the bug-out and Fest?

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
VeeDubTDI said:
Nope, show and shine is on Sunday. And there's a TDI Conversion category. Sorry you won't be able to make it.

How about splitting Sunday between the bug-out and Fest?
yeah thats what I'm tossing around right now. I'm going through withdraws of not having attended anything with a good vw swap meet section. I'm a parts junkie...I live for a good day at the junk yard.

I'm trying to figure out what I will be doing for the entire weekend now. The sta/sun plan that I had in my mind worked out really nicely. Maybe I'll give the wife the whole weekend here in NC and I'll cut loose for a day trip up to BugOut and TDIfest. I really wanted to bring my son up for his first car show. Looks like that might be H20

VeeDubTDI

TDI
You could always hit TDIFest on Sunday morning and early afternoon, and then head to the Bugout (which isn't far from Fest) after 3pm when the Show & Shine finishes... and then come back for the banquet at 6. Although 2 hours at the Bugout isn't much time.

I'm sure you'll figure something out. :cool:

CraigH

TDI
03 Golf
Registration at door?

Will there be registration at the door? I am going out of town and I am not sure if I can make it when I get back or not. I live in Virginia and just bought an 03 Golf TDI last month and would like to go. I will know more when I get back and would like to pay at the door if I can.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
There will be registration at the door, but you will not be able to attend the food events. Food cut-off is August 31st. If you know what your schedule is before the 31st, it would be best if you could sign up as soon as you know what's going on. :)

RUSHtheBUS

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 sedan. #13,500
I'm registered. Bringing my brother who just brought a 2005 Passat TDI. I'm going to need alot of help in convincing him the importance of the BS change.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
RUSHtheBUS said:
I'm registered. Bringing my brother who just brought a 2005 Passat TDI. I'm going to need alot of help in convincing him the importance of the BS change.
LOL, I can show him 9000 reasons why. :p

RUSHtheBUS

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 sedan. #13,500
********************NEED HELP************
I brought 2 registrations but forgot to add the Friday night meet and the Saturday morning breakfast. The site will not allow me to make additional purchases. Can anyone offer help on how to buy the additional events?