• Server migration complete
    In the early morning of September 26, 2020, our migration to new servers was completed.
    Things seem to be working as expected, but if you notice any issues including not receiving email notifications,
    please vistit this thread for more details

TDIFest 2009 Registration!

SnowWife

Veteran Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Location
Chelmsford, MA
TDI
E300 DT (sold), E320 CDI, Gassers
pm VeeDubTDI or Airwolf and they can help!

RUSHtheBUS said:
********************NEED HELP************
I brought 2 registrations but forgot to add the Friday night meet and the Saturday morning breakfast. The site will not allow me to make additional purchases. Can anyone offer help on how to buy the additional events?
 

VeeDubTDI

Good Ol' Boy, TDIClub Enthusiast
Joined
Jul 2, 2000
Location
Springfield, VA
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Peter, I see 2 Brunches and 2 Meet & Greets, but no registrations.

You'll need to add 2 registrations to your shopping cart. You should also enter both cars into the Show & Shine (free). We love having those Passats in the S&S, and I suspect that there will be a number of 2009 Jettas in it, too.
 

airwolf

Veteran Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2006
Location
Cassopolis, MI
TDI
None
VeeDubTDI said:
Peter, I see 2 Brunches and 2 Meet & Greets, but no registrations.

You'll need to add 2 registrations to your shopping cart. You should also enter both cars into the Show & Shine (free). We love having those Passats in the S&S, and I suspect that there will be a number of 2009 Jettas in it, too.
This problem has been resolved!
 

RUSHtheBUS

Veteran Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Location
Long Island
TDI
2009 sedan. #13,500
Whew, because I had a printed receipt for the reggie. Now, will be in the pool area upon arrival on friday morning! Who's up?
 

Rob Mayercik

Veteran Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Location
NJ, U.S.A.
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS, Baltic Green/Beige
Whoops - didn't realize this was here, started another thread.

Be arriving Friday afternoon, heading out Sunday afternoon - cant' stay for the banquet this time.

Looking forward to this, since I've not been to a 'Fest since Valley Forge in '06.


Rob
 

airwolf

Veteran Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2006
Location
Cassopolis, MI
TDI
None
Rob Mayercik said:
Whoops - didn't realize this was here, started another thread.

Be arriving Friday afternoon, heading out Sunday afternoon - cant' stay for the banquet this time.

Looking forward to this, since I've not been to a 'Fest since Valley Forge in '06.


Rob
Look forward to seeing you there. I just saw your registration come through, and got you on my second round for name tags!
 

VeeDubTDI

Good Ol' Boy, TDIClub Enthusiast
Joined
Jul 2, 2000
Location
Springfield, VA
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
I told you... this will be the biggest TDIClub event to date! :D I'm really looking forward to it. We're up to 196 now!
 

CraigH

New member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Location
Virginia
TDI
03 Golf
Tickets?

I paid for registration and breakfast for Saturday but haven't received anything in the mail yet. Can I bring the email receipt and show it at the door?

Craig
 

arne487

Veteran Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Location
Fort Collins, CO
TDI
'03 Golf TDI, '10 TDI Cup Jetta
Criag said:
I paid for registration and breakfast for Saturday but haven't received anything in the mail yet. Can I bring the email receipt and show it at the door?

Craig
I didn't think we were supposed to get anything in the mail. If your name is on the list (it is), I wouldn't anticipate any problems.
 

TeDeEye1

Veteran Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2003
Location
Peoria, IL
TDI
2013 Passat SEL TDI Premium
arne487 said:
I didn't think we were supposed to get anything in the mail. If your name is on the list (it is), I wouldn't anticipate any problems.
I recieved an email about express web check in. Might have something to do with my gold card. I'm in my room and theses are awsome. I can see the airport and the express way. 10th floor :)
 

VeeDubTDI

Good Ol' Boy, TDIClub Enthusiast
Joined
Jul 2, 2000
Location
Springfield, VA
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Hi people... I'm in 1421. I gotta run into town and get some stuff... call me if you're bored later... I should be back in an hour and a half. 571.294.7080
 
Top