TDIFest 2009 coming to Washington, DC

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
spleecho said:
I'd be pretty interested in organizing it here, I have a place too with a pool house so we could gather up here. If people show interest I'd be game
I hope you have a mansion. :) Fest usually gets about 200 people.

If you're interested in hosting a Fest, you'll want to find a nice hotel that can provide us with reasonable rates... think $99/night.

Last edited:

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
VeeDubTDI said:
I hope you have a mansion. :) Fest usually gets between about 200 people.

If you're interested in hosting a Fest, you'll want to find a nice hotel that can provide us with reasonable rates... think $99/night.
For 3 days and nights......

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
This should really be a topic for a new thread. This thread is for this year's Fest. :)

Blue_Hen_TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
owned: 96 B4V, 06 Golf, 12 NMS, 15 GSW
VeeDubTDI said:
This should really be a topic for a new thread. This thread is for this year's Fest. :)
Maybe I can merge the two? For those coming to the Fest in September, if you are into sports betting, Delaware's Governor just signed the bill into law that legalizes sports betting (only state east of the Mississippi to do so) and table gaming. The sports book will be ready for the NFL season, so if you were planning on visiting the beach anyway during Fest week, why not make a sports wager and lower my tax burden? :D