TDIFest 2005 coming to WI

TornadoRed

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, silver; 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, indigo blue; 2003 Golf GL 5-spd, red (PARTED); 2003 Golf GLS 5-spd, indigo blue (SOLD); 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, Candy White (SOLD)
Ask her to postpone her wedding because you have a really, really important meeting with old friends all weekend long.
What if we all crashed the reception? Do you think they'd notice 200-500 people that the bride and groom have never met before?

theFATman

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GLS, 2000, white
wow, i was sitting here thinking i should try and find a good tdi mechanic in my area, looks like this answers my questions and more... considering i grew up about 25 miles east of lake mills. now i'm stoked.

also, there are plenty of empty hotels in johnson creek and watertown... and delafield maybe, but it is labor day.

my gf works for klement's sausage in milwaukee and says you guys could get a bunch of brats and sausage at cost (she says its like 1/3 less than at a store) if you put up a dumb banner or something... i guess thats a quasi-sponsorship.. if anyone is interested. thats my 2 cents, and i'll see you all there. this should be fun.

bluenb1

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, 98, Blue
Welcome theFATman!
If you're interested in going, be sure and sign up HERE But yes, you should consider going since you're so close to the event this go round. Probabaly wont be this close again since this travels around the country.

Thanks for the offer of the brats and sausage. We'll keep that in mind. Maybe we could get the sausage race going at the TDI Fest. For those that have never been to a Brewers game...you wont know what I'm talking about. It's a real highlight though.

Hope to see you there and remember to register!
later,
Jeff

eschady

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GL Black w/gray int.
Make sure to register ASAP. We need final counts for t-shirts, meals, etc. pretty quick. Those who register late may not have all the same options available to them.

E