TDI Wagon Are They Available Yet?

The_KGB

TDI
Passat Wagon TDI, 2004, Black/Beige Leather
I ask because as some of you know, I bought one 2-3 weeks ago and drove it for a day and a half and it has been in the shop since. Just checked at the dealership today and the parts they told me were going tobe in two weeks ago, then a week ago and now this Saturday no later than Monday and supposedly held up at customs in Canada.
I have heard many stories all the way from the TDI's are still sitting at the port awaiting parts due to the probelm that mine has and have now heard today from the general manager of the service dept that he has never heard of that .

So what is the deal, ae the TDI Wagons selling yet or was the whole sitting at the port thing a load of doo doo?

ps they are saying that they think its the glow plug, when they checked it, one of the plugs was chipped or something os they think this will be a fix but htey have no idea.

days-like-this

Veteran Member
TDI
future A3 TDI-er
Lots of dealers have them now and are selling them. Yours is the only problem I've heard of. What a disappointment for you I'm sure. However, I'm sure they'll get it fixed soon. See if they can throw something in free for you for all of your trouble...monster mats, roof rack, dog guard...something! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Plutogogo

Sorry to hear about your problem with your wagon. We actually test drove a wagon, black with anthracite leather the past weekend. The car had almost 200 miles on it. It seems running fine. The dealer said quite few of people showed up to test drive the car. No problem yet. Hope you get yours back soon. We can't wait till we get ours.

eluwak

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta 5sp Pkg 2 Black/Anthracite
[ QUOTE ]
So what is the deal, ae the TDI Wagons selling yet or was the whole sitting at the port thing a load of doo doo?

[/ QUOTE ]

doo doo.

My wagon arrived at the dealer on April 9th and my mom's wagon on April 16. You should have received a booklet on the FL lemon law when you bought the Passat which you have to sign a page and give it back showing that you received it... Otherwise the dealer could be in big doo doo. Otherwise you can look here for more info: Florida Lemon Law