TDI shop or mechanic Needed in south florida, 33034

mcolombo0219

TDI
mk6 jetta 2013
hey guys, i own a mk6 jetta 2013, 112k. deleted and tuned.
crank, no start the car just died on me, i have an obdeleven with a static p0090 the car has been seating on my driveway for almost 2 months because i dont know anyone that will give me a diagnostic, i have looked arround in the engine bay for wiring problems following the rosstech website, but i dont really know where to look, my timming belt was done at 98k, and i was always on top of my maintenance, i cant take it to VW because is a rebuilt tittle and its also tune. so if anyone can help me out i will apreciated!. thanks,

jasennn

TDI
2012 audi a3 8p
hey guys, i own a mk6 jetta 2013, 112k. deleted and tuned.
crank, no start the car just died on me, i have an obdeleven with a static p0090 the car has been seating on my driveway for almost 2 months because i dont know anyone that will give me a diagnostic, i have looked arround in the engine bay for wiring problems following the rosstech website, but i dont really know where to look, my timming belt was done at 98k, and i was always on top of my maintenance, i cant take it to VW because is a rebuilt tittle and its also tune. so if anyone can help me out i will apreciated!. thanks,
Walts Garage in Punta Gorda.. not much closer but they are the best for TDI