TDI quattro Inventory Reduction Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_DeWitt

Vendor
TDI
2000 Audi A4 1.9TDI quattro
TDI Quattro Transmission Inventory Reduction Sale

I'm overstocked with 01E Quattro TDI transmissions and am offering good used units at an outright price.

These are USED and not overhauled. Codes are DPJ and DQT. Perfect candiates for an Audi longitudinal (A6,A4) quattro TDI swap.

These transmission will bolt up to 4,5,6,8 cylinder gas engines and 4,5,6 tdi engines.

Gear ratios are:

Final 4.11

$1400.00 plus shipping. All will be fully tested prior to shipment.

Last edited:

mtbr297

Vendor
TDI
2015 Golf TDI, Seat Leon FR PD 150 6 speed.
I'm of the understanding I can use one of the trans without running the rear drive shaft, is that correct?

DasTeknoViking

Veteran Member
TDI
B4 TDi, A4 R32
Scott
I know you are out of these, but have you ever seen one of these on a 2.7T? My allroad has super short gearing on its 5HP and it's bound to blow up sooner or later with more power the motor is pushing. I looked online for some info on TDi trannies with a APB motor but I can't really find anyone swapping them in.
Thanks

Sent from USS Enterprise

Scott_DeWitt

Vendor
TDI
I always have tdi transmissions in stock I'm no longer offering used units.

I've got perhaps 60 tdi transmissions behind 2.7t cars. They work rather well. I also offer 6 speed swap kits for the allroad, A6 and the S6 cars.

Last edited:

DasTeknoViking

Veteran Member
TDI
B4 TDi, A4 R32
I lurk around a lot of forums and seen you post :thumbup:

Just out of curiosity what kind of mpg or rpm drops do you see with a TDi trans in a 2.7T? What's the going rate sans flywheel and clutch for a swap into a C5 allroad?

Sent from USS Enterprise

Scott_DeWitt

Vendor
TDI
I lurk around a lot of forums and seen you post :thumbup:

Just out of curiosity what kind of mpg or rpm drops do you see with a TDi trans in a 2.7T? What's the going rate sans flywheel and clutch for a swap into a C5 allroad?

Sent from USS Enterprise
RPM depends on what tdi and what final drive you use. Without clutch and flywheel your looking at $2500.

Status
Not open for further replies.