TDI fest makes radio news

marcusku

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf Sportwagen, 15', red
Today as I was driving home from work and listening to WPR (Wisconsin Public Radio), news of a TDI fest get-together happening this weekend in Lake Mills came on. They exclaimed how VW Passat's, Jetta's, and Golf's will be coming from all over the country with their turbo charged diesel engines. They talked about the great milage they get and how they can run on alternative fuels such as bio-diesel, and waste oils. They also interviewed Jeff Robertson (I think), organizer of the GTG. He said somthing about how TDI's get 700-1000 miles per tank. As he said that I smiled and looked down so see that my needle was just coming off of full with 195 miles on the trip odometer. I then looked in my rear view mirror to see that a Jetta TDI was following me. (You can tell by the lower engine cover hanging lower). What great cars. Looking forward to the fest!

bluenb1

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, 98, Blue
Actually, it was yours truly...
Got the first name right...Jeff Hughes.

See you at the fest!!

Jeff

leicaman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE, 2005 TDI GLS, RIP
See you too at the fest. Just finished a nearly day long car wash wax and detail of my black passat. Trust me, black takes patience. Sure is worth it though.

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
I'm bringing mine down and DIRTY! Clean? Who's got time to stinkin' clean!