TDI Fest - Last Minute Registrations?

tseed

TDI
I don't live that far away, do I have to " register" on Friday? I have not yet paid or registered as of yet because i didn't know if I was working. I guess what I would like to know is can I show up pay the fee and participate in the information that is offered?

eschady

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GL Black w/gray int.
Yes, you can show up the day of the event to register. You will still be eligible for most events, but your priority ranking is based on your registration order for items such as the dyno and open shop time.

If you do decide to register, we prefer advanced registration and payment through the website. We'd like to cut down on as much money handling as possible the day of the Fest. Advanced registration also helps us properly plan for food, materials, etc.

Day of registrations, and those checking in on Saturday should go to the Holiday Inn Express in Fort Atkinson. We will have a registration table set up in the conference room from 8am-noon on Saturday. Those arriving after noon should go straight to Topel's in Lake Mills.

We will also do day of registrations only (no pre-signups-your badges will be at the Holiday Inn) at Topel's in Lake Mills starting at 9am.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we hope to see you at the Fest.

SilverTDIPDJetta

TDI
2004 GLS Silver/Black
Ed,

I'll be coming from Madison Saturday morning. Do I have to go to Ft. Atkinson to register? Or can I just come to Lake Mills?

Mike Bergschneider

eschady

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GL Black w/gray int.
Mike, if you are arriving before noon you will need to go to Fort first. Sorry for the inconvenience. We can only have the name tags and handouts at one place, and since most people are staying in Fort, it made more sense to keep everything there. Plus, we have the whole conference room at the hotel for registrations, and space is running out in Lake Mills!

Edward

SilverTDIPDJetta

TDI
2004 GLS Silver/Black
Ed,

I'll be coming from Madison Saturday morning. Do I have to go to Ft. Atkinson to register? Or can I just come to Lake Mills?

Mike Bergschneider
Oops, make that for Check-in Saturday, not registration, as I have already registered for the Fest!!

bluenb1

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, 98, Blue
Same deal,
Check in will be at the hotel Friday evening beginning at 4:00 p.m. Central time. It will be open most of the evening in the Holiday Inn Express hotel conference center. Registration/check in will again begin on Saturday morning from 8:00 till noon again in the conference center at the Holiday Inn Express.
THEN, at noon, the check in/registration will close down from the hotel, and move to the Lake Mills Town Hall which is directly across the street from Topel's garage. This will then be where name badges, wrist bands, welcome packets and payments can be made.

Hope that helps.
See you at the Fest! Jeff

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
What time is check in available till on Friday.