TDI Fest 2006: The winner is....

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
They do not use Philly Cream Cheese...

However, you can get them with "The 'Wiz" which is what I want to try...or regular cheese... Don't really know where the cheese comes from though...

Hmmmm....left over '05 Fest Cheese???

Karjar

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Touareg V6 TDI
This could be the excuse I need to to drive and visit Jeff to get Rocketchip in my car and get some nozzles. Or maybe Jeff will be there?

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
Got the room reserved. They don't have the block set aside for the group rate yet though.

Jeef

TDI
1999.5 Silver Arrow
kewl I missed the toronto fest because I was moving to pa the same dates met some people coming back from it in NY who saved my A$# by doing their cat fuel filter installed and giving me theirs to replace my broken one! Im thrilled to have it near my so I can go this time !!!!!!

vwrobert51

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
HEY!how about a tdi fest in HAWAII? sun, sand, diving, driving (tdis of course) and the FOOOD! oh yeh you easterners only like your hot dogs! well we have that to, so come on load up that 747 cargo plane and head out west just a little past calif. what do you say????

vwrobert51

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
hey Iam not kidding, if you all want a tdi meet in hawaii for 2007 iam sure the details can be worked out, what would be cool ,is by 2007 we will have an inter island ferry system running, just think, ship your car to hawaii and use the ferry system and you can drive around all four main islands. what a photo it would be with all tdis linned up at volcano park with the volcano erupting in the back ground, or a long line of tdis at pac biodiesel for fill up, well what do you think? oh well its just a thought, hey maybe you call all fly here and just bring a photo of you tdi, and just have one heck of a big beach party.

GeWilli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none in the fleet (99.5 Golf RIP, 96 B4V sold)
schweeeeeeet

gotta get stuff sorted out though - can't commit yet - but damn i'm bummed to have missed '05... don't wanna miss '06

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
schweeeeeeet

gotta get stuff sorted out though - can't commit yet - but damn i'm bummed to have missed '05... don't wanna miss '06

you might be tdi-napped. I am hearing rumors

TDI Owner/Operator
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL
Is Geoff to big to fit in the trunk of a Jetta?

-J
He hates Jettas - better make it a Golf! More room for his tall frame anyway!

compu_85

Gadget Guy
TDI
... None :S
Perfect! The large access opening and superior interior volume of the B4's trunk would work nicely! And unlike a Golf, the enclosed trunk area of a sedan prevents cargo from entering the passenger area

suds

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 1999.5, Silver
TDI Fest 2006: The winner is....

Okay I'm a little slow on this... CONGRATS Philly crew!

I just spent a week down in KoP on business back in September. It's a really nice area. I spent quite a few nights at the Rock Bottom Brewery in the KoP Mall. *Verrrry* good beer there! I think I'll have to start planning the drive. I haven't been to a Fest in 2 years! (perhaps that whole SARS thing made it a little too stressful for me trying to organize it back in 2003 :( ) Mapquest says it's only an 8 hours drive from up here - that doable.

ofhs93

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GL, 99.5, Silver
Leo..I sent u a PM a couple weeks ago RE: Dyno...did you get it? Hopefully you will see this post ;)

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
ofhs93 said:
Leo..I sent u a PM a couple weeks ago RE: Dyno...did you get it? Hopefully you will see this post ;)
I thought I repsonded to that. Hmm...

edit....

I will get back to you, and look into it. things got a little crazy.

Last edited:

ofhs93

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GL, 99.5, Silver
not a problem....I just could not remember getting a pm back but *I* may have accidentally deleted it as well.
No pressure man....take a deep breath....count to 10.....exhale....think...happy thoughts....good thoughts...now go on with your day ;)

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
82 rabbit vnt ahu, 98 jetta vnt ahu, 05 parts car, 88 scirocco.. :/
man my timing is off! i was out east for the WI fest, but now i'm back in MN and the fest is out east! maybe if things work out, i can arrange to take a road trip though...

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
:cool: It would be real easy for him to be there. Jeff is lives only a couple hours away from the site.:D

sleze

Veteran Member
TDI
Passat Wagon, 2005, Shadow Blue - DECEASED
Hopefully there I can find a friendly local dealer that would approve a mufflerless setup for PA inspection.

YAY PA!