• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

TDI Cold Weather Grill Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reifenberger

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Jetta TDI GLS 5spd, '01 Jetta TDI GL 5spd
Very interested in purchasing one with embroidering for an A4/MKIV Jetta! PM'ed as well.

Bravo19r

Veteran Member
TDI
Y2K4 Jetta Variant TDI (RIP), 1996 B4V 1.9 TDI (Re-Homed), 2010 Jetta TDI Highline
Bump to the top as I just had to put mine on. So it is getting colder out and we should all think about winter tires and our grill covers.

Sorry to all MK I, II, III, V, VI, B5, 5.5, 6 and 7 owners. At this time there is no kit available. I am trying hard to get kits made, but the lack of a test vehicle makes it very hard.

Brian

Bravo19r

Veteran Member
TDI
Y2K4 Jetta Variant TDI (RIP), 1996 B4V 1.9 TDI (Re-Homed), 2010 Jetta TDI Highline
If you are looking for a grill cover for your B4 TD and TDI as well as a MKIV Jetta/Jetta Wagen/Golf email b4vpassat at gmail dot com for a faster response.

I just got word from the guy doing the kits, that he has four confirmed orders and LOTS of interest. If you want a kit, I suggest you place a order quickly before it gets really busy and you have to wait longer then usual.

When you email, I forward the exact email you send me directly to the supplier. All orders are placed with him and shipping is handled by him as well. I am just the middle man.

Cheers,
Brian

Bravo19r

Veteran Member
TDI
I have a line from a local upholstery company on a custom Cold weather grill kit. This kit is cost me $60 to get made. There are two upper grill blockers and a lower grill blocker. The upper grill cover can also be embroidered to have TDI (or anything you want) in the Passat font for an additional $10. This is something that I am having looked at to have done to my kit.
This is very similar to the MKIV Jetta/Golf kit, which has been discontinued from VW Canada. I can also have the MKIV kit (as I have a kit) reproduced for $60. And $10 to have the kit embroidered with TDI (or anything you want) in the MKIV font.

Sorry there is not MKI/MKII/MKIII/MKV/MKVI/B5/B6/B7 "D"/"TD"/"TDI" kit avaiable at this time.

Shipping, if interested will be real pricing as I am not hear to make money, just pass on the solution of the cold weather and our beloved TDI's.

mrowens33

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta sedan slushbox, 2004 Jetta wagon manual( my Noble Steed)
Great product. Easy to install

:D

[/url][/IMG]
Got my radiator block today from Velocity uhpolstery. Great product. Thick quality material. Thanks!

Last edited:

mrowens33

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta sedan slushbox, 2004 Jetta wagon manual( my Noble Steed)
Mark,

Shipping & packaging will be $18.00 for a total of $88.00 Please send payment in Canadian funds to my Paypal email info@velocityupholstery.com Also, please include a phone number for the courier and a description on the item ordered.

Thank you,

Tim Cardon
VELOCITY UPHOLSTERY
www.velocityupholstery.com

Bravo19r

Veteran Member
TDI
Bump to the top!

If you want a custom setup, feel free to ask!

Email b4vpassat at gamil dot com

1.9 TDI Awd

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 TDI Golf 5spd
Just saw this and Tis the TDI season... I would really like to go in for a kit on my 2000 Golf TDI. I am thinking i would get Black Embrodery on the Drivers side in Black "TDI" and i would be SET!! theese look fantastic. thank you for passing on the savings to all of the rest of us TDI owners. It feels great to be in such a wonderfull comunity.
thanks

79TA7.6

Veteran Member
Live: Wilbur/Creston; Work: Moses Lake Washington
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta, 2002 TDI Golf, 2005 TDI Golf
Would someone mind showing how these mount to the MKIV Jetta? I was imagining Velcro, but I do not see how to get past the top portion of the grill. The top portion of my grill is solid all the way back to where it mounts to the rest of the front clip. If it Velcros then do you have to remove the front grill in order to get it on? Also, how well does the hood release still work? It looks like it could drag on the cover.

Bravo19r

Veteran Member
TDI
MKIV Golf TDI Specific Cold Weather Kit!

This just in!!!

MKIV Golf Kit is NOW AVAILABLE!!

The pervious kit, that VW said was for a Golf/Jetta has been found not be the same. So we got a specific kit for your MKIV Golf.

As for the MKV and MKVI Golf and Jetta owners, we are still working on getting a kit made up.

Brian

Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
Would someone mind showing how these mount to the MKIV Jetta? I was imagining Velcro, but I do not see how to get past the top portion of the grill. The top portion of my grill is solid all the way back to where it mounts to the rest of the front clip. If it Velcros then do you have to remove the front grill in order to get it on? Also, how well does the hood release still work? It looks like it could drag on the cover.
The top "flap" slides in behind the plastic, and the bottom "flap" tucks into beneath the bottom slat. Hood release isn't blocked or affected.

ik0n

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon TDI
These are much cheaper on Roseland's VW site...
Not to take away from the OP...

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

redjetta

Veteran Member
TDI
none
I need one like yours , Just called them they are out of stock -if you find a cheap er one let me know

maken03

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Jetta (sold)04 Jetta wagon
Cold weather package

I have an 04 Passat B5.5, if you'd like to make a template. I live near Everett,WA.

I'd like 2 MK4 kits please.
Thanks, Mike

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
As this thread was bumped from over a year ago, I think it's safe to say that the OP isn't selling these anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.