TDI Bash WWW Page Up

Cummins Driver

TDI
2011 Golf 6 Speed manual, Candy White
I suggested that someone do a WWW page for the Labor Day Bash. Instead of asking someone else to do the work, I took on the project myself. Its at:Labor Day Bash
You'll see the TDI form information link on the upper left of the page. Go to it and you'll find the motel location and contact information. There is even a link on the motel information which will map out the location of the motel for you.
This is a work in progress and I'll be happy to add events schedules or otherwise update the page as quickly as possible was the event progresses.

I've gotten a lot of good information from this forum and I hope this will in some small way, help return the favor.

BTW: Some of my own items on the site are "under construction." I'll be working on those as well.

------------------
Y2K Jetta TDI GLS 5-spd
Cool White/Beige Leather

1999 Dodge/Cummins 3500

Father a VW dealer in Lorain, OH 1959 - 1970

[This message has been edited by valois (edited May 11, 2000).]

valois

Banned
Cummins Driver, way to go! This isn't my party, it's everybody and Fred's. Anything that anyone does to make it a better event is truely appreciated. I feel if it is allright with Fred, it is good for the club, I believe we need to give Fred the final say in matters that require a decision. Other than that, catch the fever! Go with it!

Cummins Driver

TDI
2011 Golf 6 Speed manual, Candy White
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by valois:
Cummins Driver, way to go! This isn't my party, it's everybody and Fred's.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absolutely! Lets make it it the best we can for all concerned and let Fred know how much we appreciate his efforts
!

Anything that anyone does to make it a better event is truely appreciated. I feel if it is allright with Fred, it is good for the club, I believe we need to give Fred the final say in matters that require a decision. Other than that, catch the fever! Go with it!

If you will keep me posted with information you'd like inserted, I'll be happy to do so. That'll allow me to update the page with the latest information thats accurate. My E-Mail address appears as a mail to on my posts so you can feel free to use it. Wrote Fred a note last night to his message above and it looks like me make a direct link for the page off the page.

------------------
Y2K Jetta TDI GLS 5-spd
Cool White/Beige Leather

1999 Dodge/Cummins 3500

Father a VW dealer in Lorain, OH 1959 - 1970

Piedpiper

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf GLS Black
Oh NO!! Not MEAT LOAF Again!!!

------------------

2000 Black Golf GLS Auto TDI