sunroof class action

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
You would think you are in another whole country or something, oh wait you are! Start your own and be the lead plaintiff.

mikesarge

TDI
MK7 Golf TDI SEL 6MT
Puts off a real scammy vibe- "classaction.org" and it's a for-profit law firm (simmons hanley conroy)

Filled out their form. I just talked with two people who wouldn't tell me that they were not attorneys (they were not, but avoided answering directly my asking them), they talked over me, would not listen to my questions.

I wouldn't give them the time of day. classic biglaw churn-n-burn bullsh!t.

Last edited:

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
Unless you want to join and wait 4-10yrs for your share of the "settlement" (which will probably amount to the low double-digit-dollars), while the law firm pockets a big chunk of change, why bother?

A couple of recent settlements I signed on to are even worse. Ticketmaster: the settlement in the CA suit against them made a lot of money for the firm, and the class members received....$10 off a future Ticketmaster purchase.

So, to get anything out of the company that ****-ed me over, I have to give them even more money. It effectively costs them NOTHING (apart from what the class law firm was able to negotiate "on my behalf").

Ummm - no thanks.

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
Usually only the lead plaintiff and the law office get anything worthwhile in these cases. Everyone else gets a discount coupon for your next purchase.