Sunday Meals at TDI Fest 2003

suds

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 1999.5, Silver
We've had a bunch of last minute registrations come in (as well as some of the earlier ones) that have not opted into the meals on Sunday. The hotel will be asking for firm numbers next week so, if you have signed up for TDI Fest and were holding out for the meals you must sign up here before Friday August 22nd. Payment will be due at the Fest. For reference, the costs are as follows:

Sunday Brunch Buffet with technical talks: CDN$16.25
Sunday wrap up Banquet: CDN$37.00

(Prices include taxes and gratuities)

Wingnut

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta Wagon
I noticed you have the Sunday brunch tied into the Tech sessions. Do I have to attend the brunch to attend these sessions? I will be there for the Banquet though.

suds

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 1999.5, Silver
The technical talks are happening during the brunch. The tech sessions (oil change, TB change, etc) are happening after the brunch.
The answer to your question: if you want to hear the tech talks then you need to buy brunch since the hotel will be counting heads in the room to verify the attendance. (it's a buffet brunch so you can imagine it would be hard to separate people who are eating from those that aren't)
You should try to get out to the brunch though 'cause the talks will be good.

Radman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Audi A6 TDI, 2014 Touareg TDI
Suds, My home computer has been Blaster Wormed and I could not not get online until work this morning. Is it too late to get into the brunch for 2 more persons

TDIMeister

Phd of TDIClub Enthusiast, Moderator at Large
TDI
TDI
Hi, Suds,

Do those who have pre-registered and paid for the meals have to reconfirm here? Oh well, since I'm already typing, I'm in for one of each.

suds

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 1999.5, Silver
Dave - this was more for the ones that hadn't paid or signed up for the meal and were registered. But since you typed it - thanks, got you down for the meals. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

suds

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 1999.5, Silver
[ QUOTE ]
Radman said:
...brunch for 2 more persons...

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got you down for 2 for brunch. Are you coming to the closing banquet? LMK.

Radman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Audi A6 TDI, 2014 Touareg TDI
No I will not be at the banquet. I will be at the Rally and the Show n Shine. Do you want me to pay via Paypal or is in person at the Fest okay?

resinguy

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf, Silver
Sorry, it was not obvious to me that one had to pay for the brunch to attend the tech talks. Put me down for the meal, I'll pay on arrival, thanks.