Stupid Ten Cent Problem

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
My car presented me with an interesting (and stupid) little 10 cent problem today. I stopped at a fast food place for lunch and went through the drive through. Because of the jeans I was wearing, I had to unbuckle my seat belt to get my money out. Anyway, I bought my food and was preparing to leave and I could not buckle my seat belt. The belt buckle would not go into it's receiver. I had to drive home with no seat belt. When I started to investigate I realized that a coin had fallen out of my pocket and fallen into the seat belt buckle. What a royal PITA; it took several tools and almost 20 minutes to get that stupid little dime out of the seat belt buckle. Be careful digging through your pocket with the seat belt unbuckled.

Have Fun!

Don

ezshift5

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 JSW TDI (Enroute BB).......2017 Jetta 1.4 turbo 5M ....................
....even bright guys have their down days..........reckon that's not too often 4U

hang in thar, ez

tdiatlast

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 Sportwagen (boughtback); 2014 Passat TDI SEL (boughtback)
(note to self...don't go through fast-food drive-thrus...):p

...sorry for your trouble, Don...I agree with the post above:D

Ol'Rattler

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2006 BRM Jetta
Sung: "Real men of genius. Mister go through the fast food drive through and get a dime stuck in your seat belt buckle man, was not his plan............:D

Last edited:

Henrick

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Golf VI TDI, 77 kW (CAYC)
Also, don't eat nuts while in your car, at least when sitting on the front seats.
If it falls between the seat and center console, it's hard to get them out of there.