Speed/Power Issues (With VCDS readout)

427 Motorsports

TDI
2x Mk2 Golfs with AHU swaps
Hey everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster. My name's Tomo, I'm in Ireland and I run a YouTube channel called 427 Motorsports where we do a lot of things with Mk2s and diesels. This one in particular is an AHU 1.9TDI from a '97 Mk3 Golf. As my Mk2 is a CE2, it's a plug and play swap.

Specs, for background:

- 1990 CE2 Mk2 Golf
- 1997 90BHP AHU Mk3 engine
- Standard injectors, turbo, pump etc
- Intercooler from 2000 Skoda Octavia, ALH, no sensor in it or the pipes as was told it was necessary
- EGR deleted, and EGR. valve no longer plugged in
- 020 CHD Gearbox from a 1.9D Mk3 Golf, which from what I gathered has the same 5th gear ratios as an 02A for a TDI
- Immobiliser deleted from ECU
- No rev counter, just a big clock, so I can't provide much in the way of Revs info

So, I'm having some issues with her. It seems to be that around 60mph, she loses all steam. She'll hit 80 but you have to really really push it. It's fine in the lower gears, it's when you're on the motorway/highway that it struggles.

I've fitted a boost gauge, and it's happily getting to 10PSI like it should, there's the slightest flutter on a long sustained load, but it seems to be all good.
I originally had no boost - the N75 was bad, no clicks whatsoever, which I replaced with a different one I had sitting and it clicks away nicely and I've got boost again.

Car starts perfectly every time, no smoke issues. All of the vacuum lines are replaced. Sounds very healthy, fuel filter replaced, tried injector cleaner too.
Before when it was a 1.6TD originally this car would've hit 100mph no problems, now I struggle to overtake most things!

So, what I've tried:
- Plugged into VCDS. I cleared the codes that it had and took it for a run, and this is what I have.

00626 - Glow Plug open or short to ground. Makes sense, because my clocks don't have a glow plug light. I wouldn't think anything is affected by this...?
01237 - Fuel Shut off (N109) open or short to ground. Also makes sense. As part of the swap I've an ignition live going to the cut off so it'll run.
00527 - Intake manifold sensor. This one I don't know anything about so help would be great. I'm guessing this is due to not having a sensor on my intercooler pipe? I was told I didn't need it though, but for all I know that's dud info?
01265 - EGR Valve N18. As mine is deleted and I've no valve plugged in, that'll be why. But would it cause this?

I had only just downloaded VCDS, so I don't really know what I'm looking at, but I did a log to see what it says. I've uploaded it to my OneDrive here as an excel spreadsheet.
VCDS TDI Log

The thing that's made me wonder the most is the MAF readings. It's giving me readings of 4-500, No idea what that is but when unplugged it defaults to 500 or so and doesn't move - when plugged in it's still high but it does at least move. I swapped it for another MAF I had sitting, and no change, same story.

So, that's where I'm at right now. I tried to cancel out as much as I can and having done searches on here a lot of these are the questions that get asked so I did my best to have them answered! I haven't done the TDI timing as I only have the lite version unregistered. That's possibly what it is, but I'd rather get it when I have to as money's a bit tight at the mo.

Any and all help is appreciated, thank you very much!

Cheers
Tomo