Southern Worthersee anyone?

Volk14

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Passat wagon TDI, 99 Beetle ALH
My second SOWO & my wife sure didn't care for the lack of decent facilities ;)

Mr. Rodriguez, what can I say? That second time was a charm! The car pulls like a TRAIN!
Which one was your car? I didn't see many B4 TDI's...

AARodriguez Corp.

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2009 JSW and Golf 2004 TDI
My second SOWO & my wife sure didn't care for the lack of decent facilities ;)

Mr. Rodriguez, what can I say? That second time was a charm! The car pulls like a TRAIN!

good deal!

the public restrooms in the actual town were surprisingly decent.

sccaddy

Veteran Member
TDI
96TDI Passat, 1.6 81d caddy, 86d golf, 82d rabbit, 81ALH caddy, 82 Westy
Jaypeealh, nice b4 man. I saw it, didn't know it was yours. Wish my 96 was that kleen.

jaypee_alh

TDI
'97 B4 Sedan
Thanks for the compliment, means a lot. car was an an abject disaster when I acquired it. It's taken a lot of elbow grease & dinero to get it to where it is now. i can't thank tdiclub.com enough for getting it going.

smooth

TDI
2014 Jetta TDI
My car back after getting chipped and LOVE it! Can't say enough good things about you guys!

mrchaotica

Veteran Member
TDI
1998 New Beetle
BTW, counted only 5 B4s there, including mine. No other TDIs.
I was there with my TDI Beetle, but I just drove up from Atlanta so by the time I arrived there was no space left in the field. I ended up leaving it parked in town over by the visitor's center.

Also, Michelle (username MichelleRoze) showed up later in the afternoon as I was leaving. Not sure if she brought her TDI, or rode in her friends' non-TDI VW.

(Oh, and there were almost as few Beetles as there were B4s! :()

It was kind of nice that they had vendors this year -- they didn't, really, at the last one I went to a few years ago. I bought myself a VCDS, a new flip key, and a (really cheap!) Lubro Moly oil & Mahle filter kit.

Last edited:

Volk14

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Passat wagon TDI, 99 Beetle ALH
Thanks for the compliment, means a lot. car was an an abject disaster when I acquired it. It's taken a lot of elbow grease & dinero to get it to where it is now. i can't thank tdiclub.com enough for getting it going.
I had the feeling that it was you man. I'm Ramon from Asheville, NC. I'm Julien's friend ;)

jaypee_alh

TDI
'97 B4 Sedan
I had the feeling that it was you man. I'm Ramon from Asheville, NC. I'm Julien's friend ;)
Oh Hi Ramon! Good to know your user name on here. Nice to have bumped into a lot of the Asheville crowd. Julien introduced me to a ton of people. I think he knows everyone:D