Southern IL GTG Oct. 20, 2012

jettalee

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta
Bill and Lee Ann will host a gtg Saturday, Oct. 20.

7063 Tigerlily Road
Coulterville, IL 62237
Directions to follow.

Nearest towns for accommodations are Nashville, IL, Sparta IL, and Pinckneyville, IL. More info on that later.

God bless,
jettalee

loganbmx4gt

Veteran Member
TDI
97' Passat (1Z), 02' Golf
Only 4 hours away! Woohoo

Might make a stop in Sikeston for a lil' Lamberts! :D

Last edited:

ChiTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta
Sure is on my calendar, but have to wait until my daughter's wedding activities clear before I can commit.

jettalee

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta
Children are welcome....3 acres to run around and barn cats if you can catch them!

Lee Ann

jettalee

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta
Looking forward to seeing everyone. Hope we get lots more so it's worth the effort to clean the shed!

Lee Ann

loganbmx4gt

Veteran Member
TDI
Do you think the moderators would allows posting of this G2G in the South Eastern & South Central sections? Since this is so close to the border of those areas it would draw more in I'm sure. Not a lot of people like me, I'm sure, that look in the surrounding areas like the Midwest for G2G's and such that normally frequent their "real" geographical section.

jettalee

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta
Do you think the moderators would allows posting of this G2G in the South Eastern & South Central sections? Since this is so close to the border of those areas it would draw more in I'm sure. Not a lot of people like me, I'm sure, that look in the surrounding areas like the Midwest for G2G's and such that normally frequent their "real" geographical section.
Done. We'll see if I get kicked off the boards! ;)

jettalee

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta
Guess multiple posting got us moved. Not sure this is the best place to be! Hope people continue to see this message.

Lee Ann

loganbmx4gt

Veteran Member
TDI
Guess multiple posting got us moved. Not sure this is the best place to be! Hope people continue to see this message.

Lee Ann
Would be better off left in the Mid-West section and the others moved or deleted in my opinion.

Last edited:

bigsexyTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
'98 NB, '04 Jetta
Well technically Sikeston is way outta the way as far as a direct return trip, but I aint gonna complain if a trip to Lambert's in involved! :D

Oh and Logan, oddly enough, I may be taking a job in Jackson soon... small world

loganbmx4gt

Veteran Member
TDI
Well technically Sikeston is way outta the way as far as a direct return trip, but I aint gonna complain if a trip to Lambert's in involved! :D

Oh and Logan, oddly enough, I may be taking a job in Jackson soon... small world
If I'm within a 2 hour radius Lamberts is "on the return trip" lol.

Wow! Extremely small.

jettalee

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta
Glad to see some chatter here. Now to get more interest! I contacted the moderator but no luck getting moved back to the midwest. So tell everyone! Lots of room for lots of people!

God bless,
Lee Ann