South Bay Area TDI BBQ Meet and Show

408TDIGUY

Vendor
TDI
99 beetle
Unfortunately due to my race this week in Baja Mexico I will have to reschedule the BBQ till next month. I will pm and email/text everyone. See all of you next month! Have an awesome weekend.

Last edited:

MarsBar

Veteran Member
TDI
B4V#2 "Flash", 2000 Jetta GL, B4V#1 "PaTuDI" (2008-2018 RIP)
Great idea! I actually work down the street from you at 520. Is there a possibility this could turn into a GTG in the future? Maybe coordinated with . . .sheesh forgot his screen name. . .NFSTDI(?)

408TDIGUY

Vendor
TDI
99 beetle
sure

Im open to host. I really would like to have a monthly meet up just for everyone to show off their rides and hang out. I remember the days when everyone would meet up at wiener dog on el camino or in and out burger in milpitas . Those were the days :rolleyes: Everyone just hanging out in a parking lot just talking cars and life .... good clean fun!!! some of the best of growing up around here..

Great idea! I actually work down the street from you at 520. Is there a possibility this could turn into a GTG in the future? Maybe coordinated with . . .sheesh forgot his screen name. . .NFSTDI(?)

Last edited:

408TDIGUY

Vendor
TDI
99 beetle
Unfortunately due to my race this week in Baja Mexico I will have to reschedule the BBQ till next month. I will pm and email/text everyone. See all of you next month! Have an awesome weekend.