Sound Off on Current Diesel Price

Andyinchville1

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, 5 sp, 226K miles
Walmart neighborhood market in Waynesboro and Harrisonburg VA has diesel at $1.95 last time I was in about a week ago

TornadoRed

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Golf GL 5-spd, red; 2003 Golf GLS 5-spd, indigo blue; 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, Candy White
WTI crude is up about $5 in the last week, and ULSD futures are up about 18 cents/gallon. So if you find a low-priced station do not hesitate to fill up, even if you don't really need to. It's not going to get cheaper, anytime soon.

ras4

TDI
2012 Passat TDI SEL Premium
Eastern Mass cheapest I've seen is running 2.19 right now. I'm also seeing 2.29-2.39 all over the Metro West area....

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
Quick Trip opened a brand new location near my home! I have had good experiences with their fuel running the best. They opened right across the street from a Murphy's, so there will always be some competition there hopefully, to keep the lowest price. Both good size stations with multiple diesel spots on the ends. Currently they are the two low priced leaders around.

indy1976

TDI
2013 Volkswagen Passat SEL
Price around here is $2.14 to $2.24. I like Kwik Trip/Kwik Star's gas, so I hope I'll like their diesel in my new to us 2013 Passat TDI SEL. We just bought it with 35k on the clock. Hope to have it for a long time!!

crashtested

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 GSW Trendline 6MT, 2004 Jetta GLS 5MT (sold), 2010 GSW Highline 6MT (buy back)
Prices have been holding steady between $1.049 - $1.129/L (USD $3.03 - $3.26/gal) depending on the day/station.

shoestring

TDI
2014 Jetta
Quick Trip opened a brand new location near my home! I have had good experiences with their fuel running the best. They opened right across the street from a Murphy's, so there will always be some competition there hopefully, to keep the lowest price. Both good size stations with multiple diesel spots on the ends. Currently they are the two low priced leaders around.
Same here. QT opened in GTown about 5 months ago on Williams and they have the cheapest fuel by far.