SOLVED: Throttle control failure P065100

tcarlssonn

TDI
2.0 Bluemotion 103 kw
EDIT: it was the cables that hade come loose and damage by the cooling fan. Fixed the cables and everyrhing worked.

Hello! I'm having some troubles with my 2011 2.0 TDI CFFB. The other day it just stopped working. And malfunction light came one with a blinking flash and also the cat light. Car did not start on its own and had to push it to get going. One I got it started it went in to limb mode.

Fault codes I'm getting is:
P065100 on engine control module.

I figured out when removing the connection to the Throttle controller the car start directly and with out any problems. The fault code P065100 disappeares and I can clear the code. But in removing the connection I get instead fault codes: P210000 (throttle actuator module position) And also P012200 (Low input on throttle/pedal sensor).

So what I have done:
Replaced the 03L L128063R throttle control.

But atm I'm stuck. I have no idea where to go from here. It seems to be the Throttle control seemingly since it start perfectly when it's disconnected but with it connected the engine doesn't start at all.

- Is it possible that two parts Throttle Control can be bad at same time or can it be the coding? The it has to be reccoded when installing a new one?

I'm very thankful for any suggestions on where or what I should look for regarding this issue and thanks in advanced!

Last edited: