Solicitation Voicemail....

Matt927

Veteran Member
TDI
several
Received a voicemail from a dealer about an hour away from me where I had purchased a TDI years ago. I do not have that specific vehicle anymore but still own two CR TDIs. I do not use the dealer anymore because of the poor service.

Anyway, who ever left the message asked me to register my car on the claims site, select them as the turn in dealer and to put a deposit down on the Golf Alltrack.....now because they will be sold out in December.

Is this legal or a blatant disregard for the rules set forth in the pending agreement?

Last edited:

bubbagumpshrimp

Veteran Member
TDI
'13 Jetta TDI
and to put a deposit down on the Golf Alltrack
That's pretty ballsy, lol.

Volkswagen...the company...is not supposed to hit up TDI owners. I haven't read anything that specifically addresses individual dealerships.

South Coast Guy

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI wagon
Received a voicemail from a dealer about an hour away from me where I had purchased a TDI years ago. I do not have that specific vehicle anymore but still own two CR TDIs. I do not use the dealer anymore because of the poor service.

Anyway, who ever left the message asked me to register my car on the claims site, select them as the turn in dealer and to put a deposit down on the Golf Alltrack.....now because they will be sold out in December.

Is this legal or a blatant disregard for the rules set forth in the pending agreement?
What's the difference? Either you do or you don't.

T

Tabbycat

Pretty much, but luckily you are an informed gentleman who saw through that ****.

Borsig

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE, 2015 GSW SEL (buyback), 2011 JSW (sold)
SELL SELL SELL At any cost. Push that product.