SOLD: Very Clean 2004 Jetta Wagon TDI, 5-Speed Manual - $5,000

leox037

TDI
03 VW Jetta GLS TDi Wagon w/5-speed Manual Transmission - Reflex Silver // 06 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD CCSB LBZ Duramax Diesel w/6-speed Automatic Allison Transmission - Silver Birch
*****VEHICLE SOLD on 5/13/22!!!*****
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For a friend who isn't on TDIClub forums:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, all!

I am selling my very clean 2004 Jetta Wagon TDI with 237K miles for $5,000.
Second owner and have done all the maintenance myself.
Full synthetic oil change every 10K miles. Fuel filter/ water separator every 20K miles.
Timing belt change at 200K.
Can provide all my and previous owners receipts.
This diesel wagon is a 5th gear manual transmission. "Automatic transmissions only have 4 gears."
Which means I get 55/ gallon average and 850 miles to the tank.
It has normal wear, no major issues.
NO accidents
NO RUST
NO tears on upholstery.
Ice Cold A/C
Automatic sunroof
Automatic windows
Cruise control
Privacy cargo cover
Roof rack
Full size spare

Issues:
Cracked button for passenger window BUT still works

Please, email and text with any questions.
4gvnsnrlee@gmail.com
562-338-1536

Located in Irvine, CA (Southern California)

Photos below:

Last edited:

dhangejr

Veteran Member
TDI
mk4 Jetta
You shoold have no problems selling this for 5k I’d go to the tdi Facebook page always someone looking for a Manual wagon even if it is a PD

leox037

TDI
03 VW Jetta GLS TDi Wagon w/5-speed Manual Transmission - Reflex Silver // 06 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD CCSB LBZ Duramax Diesel w/6-speed Automatic Allison Transmission - Silver Birch
You shoold have no problems selling this for 5k I’d go to the tdi Facebook page always someone looking for a Manual wagon even if it is a PD
Thanks for the tip! I'll do that!

leox037

TDI
Very nice looking car! Where are you located?
Irvine, CA. Sorry, I should have put the location in the description. I'll put it in there now.

leox037

TDI
From thr phone number my guess is southern California. 562 is Long Beach area. Only a guess though.
You are correct! Southern California; Irvine to be specific. Buddy works in Long Beach.

Ellis Vee

TDI
2003 Jetta TDI Wagon
I wondered if that was the case. I would love to do a cross country trip but I probably can't swing that with the family right now. Best of luck selling it! I'm sure it won't last long.

leox037

TDI
Yes, Spoke with owner and today I'm the lucky buyer.
My buddy told me. Nice! Glad I was able to facilitate the connection. I hope it works out.

dhangejr

Veteran Member
TDI
mk4 Jetta
Mild feeler…I just finished my build, I have a LSD wagon bout 180 whp I kinda wanna sell. It’s for 188k all nee fueling system I mean everything , nee turbo cam cam belt lots more , I’d be breaking even at around 9 on the car. I laid 3400 and out 6k into it she have not used it since. It’s in my garage waiting a turbo clip.

leox037

TDI
I wondered if that was the case. I would love to do a cross country trip but I probably can't swing that with the family right now. Best of luck selling it! I'm sure it won't last long.
Hahaha! I actually did that for my TDI. I have a 2003 Jetta Wagon TDI, and I bought a one-way plane ticket and flew to Newport News, Virginia, to buy it. I drove it cross-country to Southern California in two days! Originally, I bought it for the wife and kids, but they didn't like how small the car was. I decided to make it mine and the wife ended up just keeping the minivan we had been planning to sell.

leox037

TDI
My buddy just called to let me know that the vehicle just sold! Congrats to 97caron, who I'm assuming is the one who just picked up his new ride!