SOLD SOLD SOLD 2005 Mk4 GLS Jetta Wagon Black on Black leather 5 SPD BEW NW Indiana $1000 OBO

ddc

Veteran Member
TDI
1997 Passat (SOLD), 2005 Jetta Wagon
Buying another car tomorrow.
Making crazy deal to TDIClub member...

Or it gets traded in cheap...

318,xxx miles TB done Sep 2019 runs well, some rust

New tires, snows and rims, summer tires and rims, vagcom, hardcover manuals

Many upgrades installed, plus new and used parts to go with. Plus a 1999 gasser black wagon for parts
Dieselgeek skid plate Full metal jacket
Curt hitch / with wiring.
Full Kerma stainless exhaust.
Malone stage 1.5 custom tune, with Flashzilla v3
South Bend stage 2 clutch.
.658 5th gear VW.
Eibach front and rear sway bars.
Audi TT A arm bushings.
New springs, shocks and struts - standard height.
Lowering springs included
Come and take it all make me an offer

Last edited:

B3achbum

Veteran Member
TDI
(Nigel) 2004 jw GLS 5sp / +332K miles, (Hildegarde) 2008 R320 CDI / +132K miles
Sounds like a straight up deal.

Tdiclub might not see the traffic it used to, but it still gets some eyeballs on it. I hear Tapatalk is the way to go with posting pictures, which always help break the ice. All that aside, your car should sell pretty quick. No need to come off a price like that if car's ready to go.

Too far for me though.

MVP

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon, GLS 5-speed, Baltic Green Past: 2001 Golf 4-door, GLS 5-speed
What kind of overall condition is it, in terms of drivability? I have flown across country to drive cars home but I need to make sure this one could make the trip from your place to Arizona.

bigsexyTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
'98 NB, '04 Jetta
Its a weird time for these cars. Rust sucks and will likely be the reason most will shy away. I gave $800 for a similar car recently so I will offer that. I am in SW Indiana so probably closer than most. GLWS.

ddc

Veteran Member
TDI
I would drive this car to Arizona. I could be tempted to do so and drive something else (rust free) back home. I will take rust-hole-uem pics soon. No interest in the bundle? My daily driver, the parts car and various spares ( some new some used ) wheels tires and vagcom -oh my.

I'll probably have to list the parts in detail and post for them separately.

jpg_jetta

TDI
2001 MK4 Jetta
Again, pictures? Would be nice to actually see what it looks like. You say eager to sell but multiple people have asked to see the condition.

B3achbum

Veteran Member
TDI
(Nigel) 2004 jw GLS 5sp / +332K miles, (Hildegarde) 2008 R320 CDI / +132K miles
Okay, this one's time is near. Someone needs to step up / bump. Sorry, I've got an 04 is dying for attention. Otherwise I'd be coming for it myself 😜

ddc

Veteran Member
TDI
dylan_baker23 is lined up to buy the car. I will try to watch this thread and my PMs more closely.

Will let you know if he buys it.

ddc

Veteran Member
TDI
Back up for sale. Picking up a replacement vehicle tomorrow so I need someone to take this away.

bigsexyTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
'98 NB, '04 Jetta
Its a weird time for these cars. Rust sucks and will likely be the reason most will shy away. I gave $800 for a similar car recently so I will offer that. I am in SW Indiana so probably closer than most. GLWS.
Still stands and GLWS

ddc

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanks, we could probably work out a deal if your interested in some of my VW stash. Parts, tools, 2002 gasser black Jetta wagon parts car.

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
Thanks, we could probably work out a deal if your interested in some of my VW stash. Parts, tools, 2002 gasser black Jetta wagon parts car.
I sent you a PM