(Sold) FS 2002 Golf GLS TDI 5 speed manual. Southern california now, Oregon next week. $4500 OBO

FuzzyJohn

TDI
2002 Golf, 2014 Jetta Sportwagon
I'm unfortunately parting with one of my favorite cars ever. I am the original owner and have driven this Golf all over the country, loaded with bikes, kayaks to eventually my kids. I've stored it at my parent's house in Southern California for a while and would love to sell it there this coming weekend 9/3 - 9/6. If not sold, I will be driving it home to Oregon to complete the sale there.

No Accidents and clean title.

It's showing the miles mostly on the interior, but it's running strong. I had the clutch replaced about a year ago, but it's been rarely driven since then as it is now my 5th vehicle.

Mostly stock added the Metalnerd 2" lift kit, and the Panzer plate, custom 2" hitch receiver. There might be a few others, but it's been out of sight out of mind for a bit.

If it makes it back to Oregon, I have a second set of wheels with studded snow tires.

Images: (Sorry, It's a little messy, I'll clean it up once I get back to Cali)

Last edited:

Daan

Veteran Member
TDI
01 Golf TDI
How much did you get for the car, and was the mileage 217k as the pics show? I'm interested as I have an insurance claim on a v. similar car.

Thank you.